•10•

"Headed to the shop." Haz says to me. "I'll be home in a few hours, want anything?"
"Can you make me a tea please?" I ask.
"Course, see you." He leaves.
I start making breakfast. bacon, eggs, and toast. I wonder if Tom even remembers our bet, because at this point there's only twelve hours left and I don't know if I can crack him. Maybe it'd be better for him to forget, as much as I'd like to embarrass him by making him wear my tutu.
Adam is coming over today to practice, so I'm going to be busy with that, I cannot loose this bet. I cannot go on a date with flirty pants.
The curly haired boy walks into the room, wearing nothing but boxers.
"Morning." I say.
He responds with a groan, sitting at the kitchen island and shoving his face down into his arms.
"Rough night?" I ask.
"I ate three and a half pizzas, I feel like shit." He mutters, lifting his head.
"Here." I say, handing him a water bottle out of the fridge.
"Thanks" he mumbles, getting up and walking into the living room. I finish making my breakfast, putting it onto a plate and sitting next to Tom on the couch.
"What are you lookin at?" I ask.
"You think she has a nice ass?" He asks, showing me a photo.
Is he serious?
"You're gross." I say.
"I'm a boy." He corrects me.
"Why even go on a date with me then?" I ask and he smirks.
"Are you jealous?" He asks.
"No. Of course not." I say. "I just don't get why you'd waste your time on someone like me.."
"Someone like you?" He questions.
"I'm nothing special, not like her anyways." I shrug.
"You, darling, are fucking gorgeous. I'd be lucky if I got a date with a girl like you." He says.
"Hah!" I jump up from the couch excitedly. "I broke you!"
"What?! That's not fair!" He yells.
"I won! You have to wear my tutu!" I cheer.
"You cheated! You were being all sad and shit!" He groans.
"There's no rules! You have to wear my tutu at the coffee shop and ask a girl out!" I say.
"You know what? Fine. No rules. You win." He says.
"I'll go get my tutu!" I squeal, running to my room. I grab the white pancake tutu out of the closet, and bring it back into the living room.
"Go get ready, we gotta get to the coffee shop." I grin widely.
"Yeah alright." He rolls his eyes at me.
He leaves to his room and I text Haz.
Addie: I broke him!
Haz: did you? Please tell me you're coming. I'd kill to see Tom in a tutu right now.
Addie: on our way soon!
"Alright let's get this over with." Tom says, walking out in sweat pants and a shirt. "I'll wear the tutu but it's going on over my sweats."
"Deal" I say.
We walk out to my car and I shove the tutu into the back seat.
"You know what this means?" He says.
"What?" I ask.
"I get to flirt with you as much as I want now." He smirks.
"Nope, you only get to flirt with the girl you ask on a date." I tease.
We drive down the road, and get to the coffee shop. It looks a bit slow but I'm sure it will pick up soon. I excitedly grab the tutu out of the back seat and pull Tom inside the shop.
"We're here!" I say, getting Harrison's attention.
"I'm so excited to see him get rejected." Haz says.
"Please Harrison, even in a tutu I still have more game than you." Tom says and Haz rolls his eyes.
He hands me a cup of tea and I thank him, sipping it and handing Tom the tutu. He gives me a glare before walking into the back room. This is going to be a show.
"Hi Addison"
I turn to see Charlotte and give her a smile.
"Hey Charlotte, how are you?" I ask.
"Great, taking over your shift now Haz so you can go." She says and Haz laughs.
"Nah I think I'll wait a minuet." He says.
"Why?" She asks. "You never want to work longer."
"You'll see in just a second." He says.
We anxiously wait for Tom to emerge from the back room. Seeing a boy in a tutu isn't all that weird to me, mostly because the guys at my studio do it all the time. It's just going to be funny because Tom has such an ego.
"I look damn good." Tom says as he walks out, the pancake tutu pulled over his sweats.
"Oh my god" Haz laughs as Tom gives us a twirl.
"I'm feelin this" he says.
"Oh you are?" I ask.
"Are you kidding? I look great!" He exclaims, hands on his hips.
Charlotte giggles at the sight, probably so confused at what's going on.
"Alright" I say, looking around to see several girls in the shop that are desperately trying not to look over and laugh. "Pick one."
"Any girl?" He asks.
"Any girl." I say.
He walks over to the vase of flowers on the counter, pulling a pink peony from the bouquet.
His eyes search the room, before looking at me. He walks up to me, a smile on his face.
"Addie, will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" He asks, holding the flower out to me.
"Awww" Charlotte coos.
"That's cheating." I say, even though it was kind of cute.
"Cmon I've been trying to go out with you for days." He says. "Besides, you said no rules."
I look down at the flower, then back up to him.
"I did say that didn't I?"
"You definitely did." He says. "So?.."
"Yeah alright I'll go on a date with you." I say.
"Wait really? I didn't think that was going to work." He says in shock.
"You may not realize it Tom, but you can be quite charming." I say, taking the flower.

A/N: I just hope u all know there's going to be SO much angst in later chapters. Be prepared.