•31•

I lay in Harrison's arms, my head resting on his bare chest. He kisses my head, squeezing me into him.
"I can't believe I went twenty one years without that." I mutter and he laughs lightly.
"Mm well we can do that whenever you want." He smirks.
"So.. this wasn't just sex." I say.
"Then what was it?" He asks.
"Haz, i want you in a bigger way." I say.
"You saying you want to be my girlfriend sweetheart?" He questions, and I look up to meet his gaze.
"Maybe." I say.
"What about.. you know." He says.
"It's taken care of." I say.
"Then Addison, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, a grin growing on his face.
"Yes." I smile.
"Finally." He says. "Finally you're mine."
______
I slept in Harrison's bed with him last night. Being with him, as his girlfriend, is the best feeling.
"Good morning sleepy boy." I say, running my fingers through his messy hair.
"M' sleepin" he mumbles.
"I gotta go to class soon, at least wake up and kiss me." I frown.
He opens his eyes slightly, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me down to kiss him.
"Have a good day Darlin." He says.
I get out of bed, and quickly get ready for class. I slip on my shoes and grab my iced coffee.
"So I'm assuming you and Haz are together now?" Tom asks from the living room.
"How'd you know?" I ask, walking by him to grab my bag.
"God you guys we're going at it like animals last night." He rolls his eyes and my hand flies over my mouth.
"I thought you were out with that girl." I say.
"I was, then I came home and heard you guys being disgusting." He laughs.
"I'm sorry.." I say.
"Don't be, I got laid last night too." He grins.
"Oo fun." I say sarcastically. "I'll see you later."
I head out to school, getting there a bit early because I'm already going to be on my teachers bad side for missing four days of classes.
"Hey! finally back!" Adam exclaims as I walk into class.
"Hopefully I don't get in too much trouble." I say.
"You won't, I made it sound really bad." He says.
"So.." I say as I tie my pointe shoes. "I am now Harrison's girlfriend."
"Wait what?!" He says wide eyed.
"Yep, and we did it last night." I say.
"Hold up, you lost your v card?!" He whisper yells at me.
"Yup." I nod.
"How was it?" He asks.
"It was.. amazing." I smile. "I'm glad I did it with him."
"And Toms okay?" He asks.
"Actually, it was his idea that I be with Haz. He's a good guy." I say.
"You changed him." He says.
"I didn't change him, I just helped him bring out what was underneath." I say.
Class starts and it feels good to be back. Our first rehearsal is tonight and I'm so excited to finally be working towards a performance.
The door opens, and a girl walks into class looking very nervous. I've never seen her before, she must be new.
"You are late." Mr. Dean says to her.
"I'm sorry sir, I couldn't find my class." She says.
Poor girl, she reminds me of myself when I first came here. Luckily I had Adam to help me out.
I step back, making a spot at our barre. I wave her over, pointing to the spot. She quickly walks over to me, standing in the empty space.
"Thank you." She mutters quickly with a smile.
"No problem." I nod.
Class continues and Mr. Dean spares her a good telling off since it's her first day.
"Good work today class, Mrs. Hill, I will see you and Mr. Parkes tonight." Mr. Dean says and I nod to him.
I walk over to my bag, untying my pointe shoes and throwing them in. I stand up, slipping on my slides and the girl walks over to me again.
"Hi, I'm Kenzie." She says, a strong southern accent noticeable in her voice.
"I'm Addie." I smile, shaking her hand.
"Nice to know another American here, thought I would be the odd one out." She laughs.
"Nah, they're cool here." I say. "But avoid Kian Westfield, he has a thing for us Americans."
"Good to know." She nods. "The girls here seem less than kind.."
"Yeah that's cause they aren't." I say, looking around at everyone.
"Hey wanna go get lunch?" Adam asks, walking up to me.
"Yeah." I nod. "Wanna come with us, Kenzie?"
"I'd like that." She says.
Adam introduces himself quickly, then we all head out to Ronnie's burger shack. As the food is being made and we sit down, my phone dings.
Haz: can I take you out tonight?
I smile at the text, feeling sad that I can't take him up on the offer.
Addie: I have rehearsals tonight, I'm sorry.
Our food comes and I anxiously await Kenzie's reaction. Ronnie makes the best food, and I wish everyone could experience it.
"Holy fuck." She says.
"I know right!" I say.
"She has experienced the magic of Ronnie's" Adam nods happily.
Haz: no worries, I'm proud of you and all the work you put in to what you love💗 I'll see you later.
The texts melts my heart, he's such a sweetheart. Not only is he kind and caring but he is supportive of my dreams, and I don't think I could be in a relationship if he wasn't one hundred percent supportive of my career.
We finish up our classes, and Adam and I kill our rehearsal. Mr. Dean and our artistic director love us, they say we're the perfect match. If it weren't for Haz I wouldn't have paired up with Adam, and I probably wouldn't be here, learning this Pas de Duex right now. I'm so grateful.
Today was one of the best days ever, I excitedly drive home, and walk through the door quietly since it's a little late.
The lamp is on, and Haz is sitting on the couch watching a movie.
"Hey." I smile, taking off my shoes and jacket.
"Hey princess." He says.
I walk over, letting the exhaustion of dancing all day finally hit me. I fall down onto the couch, and he pulls me into his lap, letting me rest my head on his chest.
"I made a friend today. She's from America too." I say.
"I'm glad, you need a girl to hang out with. I can tell how lonely you get." He says.
He's so observant of me, he knows what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling, it's like we're connected.
He takes the Bobby pins out of my bun, pulling the hair tie out of my hair and ruffling it up.
"Stop" I giggle, pushing my hair out of my face.
"How do you not get headaches?" He asks.
"I do, but it's not as painful as breaking my toe nails." I say and his eyes widen.
"God ballerinas beat themselves up." He says.
"Yup." I nod. "We're badass."
"You definitely are darling." He laughs, kissing my forehead.

A/N: They're finally together my dudes!! I'm glad you all wanted Haz.