•34•

"Happy birthday!"
I groan, pulling my pillow over my face.
"What time is it?" I ask.
"It's time for the birthday girl to get the fuck up!" Tom says, jumping on top of my bed.
"Get off! I'm up! I'm up!" I say quickly, throwing my pillow at him, making him stumble off the side and I laugh.
"Happy birthday princess." Haz smiles, leaning down and kissing me quickly.
"I got you a present but I don't know if you deserve it after that." Tom pouts.
"M'sorry for hitting you." I say. "Now can I have my present?"
"Fine." He says.
He hands me the box in his hands, messily wrapped with pink wrapping paper and a bow. I giggle at the effort, ripping it open. Inside the box is a pink Polaroid camera, and a note on it that says 'so you can snap all the memories we're going to make'
"Tom." I say with absolute happiness. "this is so sweet, thank you."
I pull him into a tight hug, loving the thought behind his gift.
"You're welcome." He smiles. "It's better than Harrison's present."
"It is?" I question.
"He just doesn't realize how happy you'll be when you get my present." He says.
"The guy stayed up half the night to get this thing, I don't know how he did it." Tom says.
"Well? Where is it?" I ask.
He holds his finger up to me, running out the door.
"Is it that bad?" I whisper.
"Yes." He says.
Soon Haz walks back in, but walking backwards so I can't see.
"Okay, here he is." He says.
He turns around and I almost scream when I see what's in his hands.
"Oh my god!" I squeal, tears almost escaping my eyes.
A little pink pig sits in his arm, making the sweetest little noises. He's so cute and small and I love him.
"He's a teacup pig, one year old." He says, bringing him over to me.
"Hey little guy!" I coo, holding the baby pig close to my body. He snorts and I giggle, cuddling him.
"I love him so much, how in the world did you get him?"
"I know people." He says.
"What people? Farmers?" Tom says.
"Actually, yes." Haz laughs.
"You're so sweet, yes you are." I say in a baby voice. "Your name is pua, like from moana."
"That's cute." Haz says.
"I don't know how to take care of a pig" I say.
"The family that sold him to me are going to teach us, don't worry." He says.
"This is already the best birthday ever." I smile.
The doorbell rings and we all look at each other confused, Haz takes the pig and I hop out of the bed in my pajamas, walking towards the front door. Tom and Haz following behind me.
I open the door and see a lovely surprise.
"Happy birthday honey!" Phil says, walking in and hugging me. "I made a fresh batch of blueberry muffins just for you."
"Aw Phil, thank you so much!" I smile.
"Harrison Osterfield is that what I think it is?" She asks, seeing Pua in his arms.
"It's um.. its a pig." He says, stumbling over his words.
"It's my pig." I smile.
"You two.." she shakes her head. "You two sure do make an interesting pair."
"We sure do!" Haz grins.
"Well enjoy your birthday Addison, I have to head out. Have a good day darling." Phil says.
"Thank you Phil, I'll see you soon." I say, hugging her goodbye and shut the door.
"My mum is gunna kill me for getting a pig." Haz laughs.
We dig into the blueberry muffins as we watch Pua run around the room. He's so cute, I absolutely adore him.
"So what are the plans?" I ask.
"Uh well I was thinking everyone can go out to dinner tonight? We could go to a nice place." Haz says.
"Let's go on a drive to a lake or something before tonight." I say.
"Well.. um.." Haz starts.
They're hiding something from me.
I get ready for the day, wearing a cute pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and a crop top. I feel really cute today.
"Smile for a picture birthday girl." Haz says, putting his phone up.
I press my cheek to his, smiling widely and he snaps the photo, typing something and posting it to Instagram.
I check my phone, clicking on the notification saying he tagged me in a photo. I like it, seeing the caption. 'My beautiful girl is 22 today! I love you princess❤️'
"You're a sweetie pie." I smile, leaning up and kissing his cheek.
"You guys are sick." Tom fake gags, walking past us.
"I'm not the one screwing a different girl every night!" I call to him.
"It'd be hot if you did!" He calls back and I shake my head.
The doorbell rings and Haz gets a smile on his face.
"Is that the thing you've been hiding from me?" I ask.
"Maybe." He says.
I skip over to the door excitedly, swinging it open.
"Daddy!" I squeal, seeing my dad standing there with a smile on his face.
"Hey peanut." He says, squeezing me in a hug.
My dad and I are very close. Faith and mom were the girly ones who planned weddings and bought shoes together, my dad and I would sneak off and go fishing when he wasn't working. We're two peas in a pod.
"Move over, Dan. Let me see my daughter." My mom says, pulling me into a hug.
"Your hair is longer, you need to get it cut." She says and I roll my eyes.
"It's been less than two months mom." I say.
"You've lost weight. Are you eating?" She asks.
"I'm eating a whole lot, I've just been dancing thirty five hours a week." I say.
"Stop nagging her." My dad says.
"Happy birthday bitch!" Faith says to me, giving me a side hug before walking inside.
"Come on in!" I say, stepping aside letting my family in.
They come in and I pull the boys over.
"This is my friend Tom." I say. "And this is my boyfriend, Haz."
My dad instantly raises his brow at Haz, putting his hand out.
"Dan." He says plainly.
"Nice to meet you sir." Haz nods at him and I hold in my laugh.
"My daughter is everything to me, and if you hurt her I will crush you." My dad says in a deep voice.
Haz's eyes widen slightly and my dad bursts out laughing, making me laugh along with him.
"You should have seen your face!" I exclaim. "My dads not scary! He was messing with you!"
"Oh" Haz says, a small laugh escaping his lips. "Okay I feel better now."
"You're fine, kid. Addison tells us you're a good guy." My dad says.
"He is" I nod.
"Well..how about I take you to see your birthday present?" He asks.
"Yay!" I squeal. "How are you going to top my Bugatti?"
"Oh just you wait." My dad says. "You're going to love it."
I'm putting off major spoiled rich girl vibes right now, but I don't care.