•24•

Okay.. three hours until my sister lands. I can handle three hours. Besides, Haz is at the shop so I only have to deal with Tom.
I take an extra long shower to clear my head, and get ready for the day. It's going to be so nice to see my sister. I miss my family a lot.
"Hey darling you almost done in there? Need a shower." Tom asks from outside the bathroom.
I quickly finish getting ready, and open the door to leave.
"Morning." He says, still standing in the doorway.
"Morning." I say quietly.
"I can still taste you on my lips." He says and I feel my cheeks heat up.
I walk past him, hearing him chuckle as he closes the bathroom door, followed by the sound of the shower.
Oh god this is bad. This is really really bad. I make myself some coffee and sit on Instagram, scrolling through people's perfect life's. Not that I have a bad life at all, I'm a privileged rich girl but still..
I finish my coffee, clicking off Instagram and Tom walks in the room. I roll my eyes when I see he's wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair sitting on his forehead.
"Need something Thomas?" I ask.
"Nope, just hanging out." He says.
"Naked?" I say.
"Yeah, why? Is that a problem? Is it too much for you?" He smirks.
"You're stupid." I say.
"You know you wanna see what's under this towel. You wish you could." He says cockily.
"So you're saying that if I said right now, that I wanted to fuck you, you'd say no?" I ask, knowing there's no way he'd turn that down.
"Well not exactly.." he trails off.
"Show it to me." I say.
"What? No!" He laughs.
"Cmon Tom! Show me your dick since you're so proud of it!" I say. "Let's see it!"
"Fine!" He laughs, dropping his towel.
I scream loudly, covering my eyes with my hand.
"No no no no no no" I say over and over.
"You asked, I delivered." He says.
"Tom I swear to god" I groan.
He wraps his towel around himself and I open my eyes once more, glaring up at him.
"You sicken me." I say.
"Didn't think that when I had my tongue in your mouth last night." He says.
"Speaking of that." I say, standing up to look him in the eye. "That's not going to happen again."
"Oh it's not?" He asks, a cocky smirk on his face.
"Nope." I shake my head.
"Are you sure? Because I can see how you're looking at me and your cheeks are turning pink." He says. "You know what? I think you want me to kiss you again."
"I do not." I say.
"Yeah but you do." He says, leaning in and connecting his lips to mine. God fucking Dammit why can't I seem to pull away?!
"Now tell me again." He mutters between kisses. "How you don't want me to kiss you."
I stay silent, letting my fingers glide through his wet hair as I kiss him back. I feel powerless.. he's has this hold on me that I can't shake. Just when I feel like everything I felt for him was gone it comes back with a bang.
He sits down on the couch, pulling me to straddle his lap without breaking the kiss. I gasp when I feel his hands on my ass, my mouth opening just enough for him to slip his tongue in. A moan escapes my lips, vibrating onto him. I absentmindedly move my hips against him and he grasps them tightly with his fingers, holding me still as he pulls from the kiss.
"You're not ready for that." He states softly.
"I have no control around you.." I breath out.
"Believe me darling.. I feel the same way." He says.
I sit there, looking into his big brown eyes hoping for some revelation that he's the one.. a sign, something.
"Does it hurt?" I ask, running my finger lightly over the bruise on his face from last night.
"No." He shakes his head. "I'm okay baby."
He needs to stop talking to me like this, because it makes me feel things I don't want to be feeling. At least not until I get all this figured out.
I get off his lap, causing a slight frown to grow on his face.
"I need time." I say.
He nods slowly, looking over to me.
"Because you like Harrison too?" He asks.
How does he know?.. did he see us? He had to have seen us.
"Yeah." I say in almost a whisper.
"Sorry this happened." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"Haz and I don't normally like the same girl..we have very different types." He says. "I didn't think I'd fall for you.. I really didn't."
"I need to figure everything out." I say. "It's not fair for me to be making out with both of you."
"You kissed him?" He asks quickly. "Was he good? Was he better than me?"
"I'm not answering that question!" I laugh.
"Come on! I need to know the competition!" He groans.
"Kiss him yourself and figure it out." I giggle, standing up and moving over to the table to grab my keys.
"I think I'll pass." He laughs. "Where are you going?"
I've been so caught up in the shit show at hand I forgot to tell everyone that my sister is coming to stay for two days.
"My sister decided to come see me so she's waiting for me to come pick her up." I say.
"Oh I'll come with you!" He says. "Let me go throw some clothes on."
"You don't have to go." I call as he jogs to his room.
"Getting points in with the sister counts!" He calls back and I shake my head with a smile. He's such an idiot. My sister hates most people, it's hard to impress her.

A/N: so I will ask again: team Tom or team Haz?
I already finished writing the last chapter of this book, so your answers won't influence who gets her in the end, but I still wanna know.