•29•

We've waited at urgent care for about an hour for test results. I've thrown up at least six times and the doctor suggested IV fluids but I quickly turned that idea down. No way in hell am I letting them stick a tube in my arm. Absolutely not.
"I've never been more unattractive in my life. Real glad a hot boy is here to see it." I groan.
"Oh so you think I'm hot?" He says with a grin.
"Shut the fuck up, don't act like you don't know you're hot." I say. "I see the thirst traps you post on Instagram."
"I don't post thirst traps on Instagram!" He exclaims, pretending to be offended. "If anything you post thirst traps! All those photos in bikinis!"
"I lived in LA! I had a beach house!" I laugh.
"Yet you take a photo every time sticking your ass out?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
"I see you like to pay a lot of attention to my ass." I say.
"Have you seen your ass? It's a nice ass." He nods. "Then you put it on display for Instagram."
"Fine. We're both clout whores." I laugh.
There's a knock on the door and it opens, revealing my doctor holding some papers in her hand.
"Your results are back, it looks like it's just the stomach flu." The doctor says and I mentally punch Haz for making me think I had to get surgery.
"Hear that Haz? Stomach flu." I say.
"Actually, you really did seem to have appendicitis symptoms, so he was right to bring you in." She says.
Haz smiles a cocky smirk and I roll my eyes at him.
"Fluids, rest, the worst should be over with tonight." She says.
"Okay, thank you." I say.
The doctor leaves and Haz grabs my hand.
"Sure you don't want IV fluids?" He asks and I elbow his side.
"Not funny." I say.
"Cmon, lets go home and I'll make you food, and we can watch movies all day." He says.
We drive home and I close my eyes, trying to not think of the pain in my stomach or how freezing cold I am. Haz is a caring person, he's using his day off to take care of me.
"Alright, sit down and I'll go get you a sweater." He says as we walk inside.
I take a seat on the couch and he leaves down the hallway. I search through Netflix, not finding anything that peaks my interest. This is why Hulu is the best.
"Alright, put this on." He says, handing big me a big Creme colored sweater.
"Is this yours?" I ask.
"Yeah." He nods.
I smile, slipping it on and letting the cozy fabric warm my skin.
"What are we watching?" He asks, sitting down next to me, throwing his arm over my shoulders.
"America's next top model." I say.
"Yeah alright, just cause you're sick I'll watch it." He laughs.
As the show plays, Haz kneads my neck with his fingers, relaxing every muscle in my body. The rain outside normally feels gloomy, but right now it's comforting.
"I know this is probably the last thing you wanted to do on your day off." I say, getting ready to apologize.
"Are you kidding? I love taking care of you." He says.
"You do?" I ask.
"You may have said you didn't want a relationship right now, but I still do." He says and I feel my cheeks heat up, and not from my fever. "So getting to be with you, take care of you, make you happy.. that's how I want to spend my days."
My heart beats a bit faster, and I rest my head against his shoulder.

•Toms pov•
I walk into the house, seeing Haz watching America's next top model.
"What the fuck mate?" I laugh.
"Shhh." He shushes me, pointing down.
I see Addie is asleep, her head laying in his lap. I can't help but feel a slight pang of jealousy as I see her fingers intertwined with his loosely.
"She has the flu." He says.
"The flu? How'd she get the flu?" I ask.
"She thinks her sister. Took her to the ER just to make sure everything was okay. She was really scared, did you know the poor girl almost cries over needles?" He laughs lightly. "She's okay though, made her drink lots of water and she's been sleeping for a while."
He runs his hand over her head and I sigh.
"Had a long day, gunna head to my room." I say, walking down the hall.
Seeing her laying there, completely in peace, it was nice. Haz took care of her better than I ever could.. he pays attention to her, he cares about her, he knows her.
I think I may want a serious relationship. I think I want to hold her and to take her out on dates and introduce her to my family. I think I'm in love with her..
but Haz?
He knows he wants a serious relationship. He knows he wants to hold her and take her on dates and introduce her to his family. He knows that he is in love with her.
She deserves the guy who knows. Because if I leave her again, she'll never forgive me, and I'll never forgive myself.
She deserves her first relationship to be a fairytale, to be with a guy who's going to love her. Not with a guy that's just starting to learn how to love.
I need to let her go, because I'm not what's best for her.
He is.