•30•

A/N: THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT TOWARDS THE END. IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ PLEASE STOP READING AT THE **** BORDER.

•three days later•

I wake up, feeling way better than a couple nights ago. I think the fifteen hours of sleep a night fixed me right up.
Adam is getting me out of classes and rehearsals one more time today, I feel good enough to dance but one more day off couldn't hurt.
There's a light knock on the door, and it opens.
"I'm headed to the shop, are you okay? Do you need anything?" Haz asks.
"I'm okay, Haz." I smile.
"Alright.." he nods. "I'll see you soon."
"Bye." I wave as he leaves my room.
I take a long shower, the hot water soothes my muscles, but once I go back to class I will just be in pain again. I hear Tom blasting music in the living room as I turn off the shower, wrapping the towel around me.
I open the door, practically running into him as I step out.
"Sorry." He says, stepping back. "Feeling better?"
"A lot better yeah." I nod.
"Good." He says, his eyes not wandering from mine. Weird.
"No dirty comments?" I question and he cocks his brow at me.
"Learning to be respectful" he says and I laugh.
"Thomas. I'm standing here naked and wet in a towel, and your gaze hasn't moved from my eyes. Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" I ask.
"Miss my filthy comments pretty girl?" He asks with a smirk.
"No.. just weird." I say.
He just laughs, walking to the living room.
I get dressed, and blow dry my hair. I still feel some pain in my stomach, but I can't tell if it's because I'm sick or because I've barely been eating. I pull out my phone and text Haz.
Addie: bring me a blueberry muffin when you get home?
Haz: definitely :)
Phil's blueberry muffins are the best muffins in the world.
I walk out to the kitchen, grabbing one of my vanilla iced coffees from the fridge.
"You managed to go three days without seeing me puke. You're lucky, I'm gross when I puke." I laugh and he nods with a small smile.
"Seriously dude what's up with you?" I ask.
He sighs, turning to face me with a neutral look on his face.
"I need to talk to you." He says.
"Okay.. you're freaking me out." I say.
"No, don't be freaked out.." he says. "It's nothing bad."
"Alright. Go ahead." I encourage.
"Addison, you are a beautiful, amazing, loving woman." He starts. "And you are going to make a very lucky guy so happy.."
"Tom I don't-"
"I'm not the lucky guy." He says. "Harrison is."
I look at him with confusion, and his face softens.
"I'm still learning how to love.. but Haz? He knows how. He's ready and so are you."
"You want me to be with Haz?" I ask.
"If he makes you happy.. then yeah." He nods.
"And you?" I question.
"I will find someone else. Probably not someone as great as you, but I'll find someone." He says.
"Tom." I say.
"Hmm?" He hums.
"We're still best friends... right?" I ask.
"Always." He smiles. "You're never gonna loose me. You're stuck with me."
"Good. I wouldn't have it any other way." I smile.
___
After spending the day with Tom, he heads out to hang out with some girl, and weirdly this is the first time I haven't felt jealous, or angry, or sad. I think I've come to terms with the fact that Tom and I are friends, and I think it's for the best. Maybe if we had met later in life, we could have had something, but we didn't, we met and became close friends. That's just as good in my eyes.
I hear Haz's car pull up, and I stand from my seat, waiting for the front door to open anxiously.
"Got your muffin." Haz says as he walks in the door.
I make my way over to him and he grins at me widely, handing me the bag.
I set it to the side, and turn back to him, letting my hands rest on the sides of his face, feeling his soft skin underneath my fingertips.
"What's up?" He asks.
I lean in, connecting my lips to his forcefully. He instantly kisses me back, his hands running down my sides, grasping my hips. The gap between our bodies closes as he pulls me into him, deepening the kiss. My breath is heavy, and my heart is fluttering.
"What was that for?" He asks, barely parting his mouth from mine.
"I want you Haz." I say.
"What do you mean?" He asks, his blue eyes flicking between mine.
****
"I want you, Haz." I say a little slower, grabbing the hem of his shirt, lifting it over his head and throwing it on the floor.
"Addison." He breaths out as I run my fingers down his bare chest, tracing over the lines of his abs. "I thought you weren't-"
He stops talking quickly as I run my hand a little lower, my fingers barely grazing over his quickly growing erection.
"Are you sure?" He asks, looking me in the eyes intensely, wanting to be one hundred percent sure that I'm okay with this.
"Yes. I want this Haz." I say.
With no further hesitation, his lips are on mine again, his hands grasping underneath my thighs, lifting me up. My arms wrap around his neck as he carries me back into his bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him.
His lips are soft and warm, and they work their way down to my jawline, sloppily kissing my neck and sucking.
A small noise escapes my lips, making Haz smirk against my skin.
"You're going to be a loud one." He mutters, his hot breath giving me chills.
He lifts my shirt up, pulling it up over my head and off my body, throwing it to the side. His fingers trail my sides, and he leans down, kissing his way up my stomach. I breath heavily, and he comes up, his face meeting mine.
"Don't be nervous, I'm going to take good care of you. We can stop whenever you want." He says, pushing a piece of hair back from my face.
I respond with a kiss to his lips, that quickly turns more feverish. He grasps at the waistband of my leggings, pulling them down off my legs, and standing to take his pants off too.
I watch as he removes them, being left in nothing but his boxers, and me in my bra and panties. His eyes linger on my frame for a moment, before he crawls on top of me again.
"What a pretty sight" he mumbles.
He pushes my knees apart, opening them even further.
"We're gonna start slow." He says, running his hands down the inside of my thighs before lowering his face down, kissing them.
I wiggle underneath him, and he holds my hips steady. Once I stop moving, his fingers hook on my panties, pulling them down my legs.
I look up to the ceiling, not knowing what to expect until I feel his fingers press up against my core, making my breath hitch.
"Look in my eyes, sweetheart." He says.
My eyes connect with his, and he watches me.
"Wanna see your face when I do this." He says.
"Do what?" I breath out, getting worked up from the feeling of his fingers moving in slow circles.
"This." He says, pushing one of his fingers inside me.
My eyes squeeze shut, and my bottom lip catches between my teeth.
"I'm going to make you feel so good pretty girl."