•35•

"Alright, just a few more steps." My dad says, leading me somewhere with a blindfold on. "You ready?"
"Very." I say.
He takes the blindfold off, and I'm left looking at a large house, beautiful and modern. The front porch is made of dark wood and the house itself is a tan color with white trim. A stone walkway leads to the steps.
"I don't understand." I say.
"In two months, you have managed to show me you are capable of being on your own, and how strong and grown up you are so.. this? It's yours." He says.
"What?" I ask, wide eyed.
"You own this house, so you get to decide after your year in training is over, wether you want to stay here, or sell it and buy somewhere else." He says.
"Oh my god.. this is my house?" I say barely above a whisper. I'm in absolute disbelief.
"This is your house." He nods with a smile.
I hug him tightly, thanking him profusely. I can't wait to go home and tell the boys.
"Can we go inside?" I ask.
He pulls a key from his pocket, Handing it to me. I skip up the stone walk way, and put the key into the lock, opening the door.
"Oh my god.." I breath out, seeing the house is even nicer on the inside. A big entry way with thirty foot ceilings leads to a large living room, a big beautiful brick fire place on the far right wall. Off to the left is the entry way for the dining room that's connected to the kitchen. The counter tops are marble, and the flooring is a gorgeous red oak.
Upstairs is three bedrooms and an office, along with a few bathrooms throughout the house.
This is my dream house. It's everything I've ever wanted.
"I love it." I say. "I absolutely love it."
"I'm glad." My dad says.
"I picked it out!" Faith says.
"Course you did." I laugh.
Faith knows me better than anyone, and she did an amazing job picking out the perfect house.
We spend a little more time in the house, planning everything out before headed back home.
"Haz got me a teacup pig for my birthday." I say.
"What?!" My mom exclaims in a less than enthusiastic way. "A barn animal in the house?!"
"I like this kid already." My dad says.
"Dan, it's a pig!" My mom exclaims and both faith and I laugh.
"My daughter isn't prissy. She likes pigs." He says and my moms mouth drops.
"Are you calling me prissy?" My mom asks.
"Course not honey." My dad rolls his eyes.
Ah, I love my parents relationship.
They decide to go back to their hotel and get ready for tonight, and I go home to do the same.
"So? What was it?" Haz asks as I walk inside.
"I'm a house owner." I say, holding up the keys to my new house.
"No way? For real? That's so cool!" He says.
"Wait.. does this mean you're leaving us?" Tom frowns.
"Well.. yes, but there's a hot tub in the backyard!" I say.
"Sick!" Tom says excitedly, walking off to go get ready for the night.
"Hot tub sex sounds fun." I say quietly to Haz, who's eyes widen at me.
"My girl wants hot tub sex?" He asks surprised.
"Mhmm." I hum.
"We might just need to stop by your new house after dinner tonight." He says, kissing my lips. "Go get ready for dinner, you know how you switch between the same three outfits for an hour."
How does Haz know me so well? I don't even have to tell him anything because he just knows me. He picks up on my habits and memorizes my routines.
I go to my room, wearing one of my more 'family appropriate' outfits. Which basically means I'm wearing a dress from Chanel and shoes from Lou Vuitton. I fix my hair, and regardless to what my mom thinks, I like the length. She thinks long hair is 'tacky' but I think it's pretty.
I step out, and practically stop in my tracks at the sight in front of me. Haz is wearing a nice deep blue suit, shiny black shoes, and his hair is perfectly styled. The blue in the suit only makes the blue in his eyes pop even more.
He looks to me, eyes scanning over my very LA, very 'spoiled rich girl' Chanel dress.
"I know it's a lot." I say.
"No.. you look beautiful." He says.
"You look amazing too." I smile. "Who knew you could dress up all nice."
"Only when I have to, these suits can get itchy, and the shoes pinch my toes." He says and I giggle.
"Same here." I say. "I much prefer a pair of sweats and a very oversized T-shirt."
He grips my waist with his hands, pulling me into him.
"You are precious." He mutters, pressing kiss after kiss to my face. "My sweet baby girl."
I swear he makes me melt inside, I can't handle how constantly sweet and charming he is. It actually physically hurts.
There's a knock on the door and I pull from Haz, making him huff out sadly as I go to answer the door.
"Is this fancy enough? Haz said we had to be fancy." Kenzie asks, gesturing down to her outfit.
"It's perfect." I laugh.
"Happy birthday babes!" She says excitedly, hugging me.
I see Adam showing up, walking up behind Kenz.
"Happy birthday!" He says, nudging Kenzie out of the way and hugging me.
"Thank you!" I say, squeezing him. "You look so good!"
"You look good! I see those red bottoms!" He says and I laugh.
"Is everyone ready?" I ask.
"Tom lets go!" Haz calls.
"I am looking hot as fuck." Tom says, walking out in a charcoal grey suit, hair gelled nicely.
"Yes Tom you look very nice." I laugh.
"Very nice? That's it?!" He exclaims.
"I have a boyfriend!" I laugh.
"Me too." Kenzie says.
"You're not my type." Adam says.
"Well you all suck. And Adam? You'd be lucky to have me." He states, walking past us to the car.
We drive to the restaurant, and go inside.
"Reservations?" The man asks.
"Hill." I say.
"Right this way." He says, leading us back.
This place in nice, my dad always takes me and my friends somewhere nice on my birthday. Then we normally go on a little vacation afterwards, but we can't this year since I'm in school.
I see my dad, mom, and sister sitting around the big round table. I take the seat next to my dad and Haz sits next to me.
"Can I get a red wine please?" I say to the waiter.
"My little girl drinks wine now?" My dad asks.
"Yeah." I nod.
"Nothing else?" He questions over protectively. My family isn't big on alcohol consumption, they have no clue how bad faith is.
"Nope." I lie. "I'm still a good kid."
"Good." He nods. "So tell me, Harrison. What are your plans?"
"Plans?" Haz asks.
This is the test, and I totally forgot to prepare Haz for it. My dad does this to all of my sisters boyfriends, and now he's doing it to mine.
"Yeah, plans for your life." My dad says.
I wait anxiously, as Haz begins to talk.
"Well.. wanna save up some money, go travel a bit, obviously with Addie. Get to know each other, live together, marriage, kids. As weird as it may sound, I want the whole fairytale experience with your daughter." He says.
Woah.. He passed?
"I like that answer, kid." My dad nods, moving to engage in other conversation.
"Your sister told me to talk about my life with you, and nothing else." He whispers to me and I let out a small laugh, mouthing a thank you to faith who shoots me a smile. She's always got my back.
Dinner comes to an end and my dad and boyfriend have now become friends. They spent half of dinner talking about golf, and bonding, which makes me happy since they're both so important to me.
We walk outside, saying our goodbyes of the evening.
"Honey.. He's a good one, you hold onto that one." My mom says.
"I plan on it." I smile.
I look over, seeing Haz is already looking at me with pure admiration on his face. I hug my family goodbye, walking over and taking his hand in mine.
"Ready to go home, princess?" He asks.
I nod, and we get into the car, driving home. Tom went to go stay at Adams, probably wanting to give us the house to ourselves for the night.
We walk in, and he sits on the couch, patting his lap for me to sit. I straddle his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too." I smile.
He just stares into my eyes, running his fingers through my hair slowly. I feel a warmth in my chest, almost nervous under his gaze. I never want to loose this boy. Ever.
"Hazzy?"
"Yes princess?"
"I don't want to live alone.." I say.
"I think we can make something work." He smiles.
"Really?" I ask.
"We might have to let Tom live with us though." He laughs.
"The boy can barely take care of himself, I figured." I laugh along with him.
"So." He starts with a silly grin on his face. "Are you asking me to move in with you?"
"Yes, I am." I nod.
"Well princess, I'd be honored."
He presses a warm kiss to my lips, and in this moment I know for certain, I will never have to live a day without him ever again.

A/N: and that's the end of To Make You Mine! It was one of my shorter books but I still hope you all liked it.
I'm currently working on a new book entitled Stuck With You that I'm going to start posting in a few days, so keep an eye out for that! Thanks for reading❤️