Ch 1

Naples, Italy
                    ••••••••••••••••••••

Lorenzo Rossi could hear the rasped moaning, grunting voices of his brother and  his whore of a fiancée, coming out of his brother's bathroom. Dirty Motherfucker! He didn't expected the mafia princess who was betrothed to him being faithful to him yet but still expected to have a conscious in her pea sized brain, that not to mess with him,
especially fucking his brother. That slut knew better.Then again he couldn't just blame that manipulative d*ck sucker whore could, her whole family had became a pain in the ass. If wasn't for the contract that sealed between the two most powerful mafia families in Italy, then Renzo wouldn't have to deal with that whore. For all he knew, his brother could have that slut as his sex toy and he would happily given up her. Moreover, He never really fond of used toys ever in his life.

He could hear that slut telling his brother to fuck her harder, faster and beg to c*m inside raw filthy p**sy. Shaking his head, Renzo left the room, hoping that his brother better not get any STDs from that bitch.

When Renzo was in a meeting with his father and the Lucianos, Stella cheerfully entered bouncing her tits, giving an erotic view to all the men were present in the room. Stella Luciano, just a while ago she was fucking his brother, now coming Renzo to kiss his lips. No fucking chance. Renzo caught her chin in his  hand, giving it a hard squeeze, he told her to fuck off. No one dared to say anything at that comment. As women had no position or power in their society. They were just an arm candy, a bed warmer, and most importantly a baby producing oven. Not like every woman in the society was treated as lowly scum like her. No! You see, if you wanted respect then you better should use that brain of yours and earn that damn respect. Shoving her off, he focused his gaze on his brother, fucking bastard! Always eager to have his older brother's property.

Anthony was observing his first born son closely, that brat Lorenzo was full carbon copy of him. He was always felt proud of Lorenzo. His successor. His heir to his entire empire. Lorenzo never failed him. Not once.
And another was his bastard son, Fico, his second born, born out of his mistress. When Francesca fell pregnant with Fico, his married life with Nicola collapsed. That damn woman never learned to share. But he couldn't let any of his child born bastard, so eventually he married Francesca and of course Nicola never accepted this, thus she left her husband bed to that whore.

Lorenzo was only three years old when his father's mistress came as a bride and shattered his mother life. He never forgave his father for ruining his mother life. Nor he ever will. But he had been loyal to his father, as they were taught as early as he could heard "Family always comes first" he could hate his father but never could deny his blood. His father was a ruthless bastard who was hungry for power and wealth. Especially for that he chose the marriage proposal as an ideal form to build up his empire untouchable. Lorenzo played a major role to success this plan up until now. That's why no one had the balls to question or doubt his acts.

The business meeting suddenly took a major turn and focused on discussing the marriage date of Lorenzo and Stella. They had been engaged for over two years now. Now Lorenzo turned 28 and everyone thought now was the best time to get them married. Lorenzo fucked Stella before they even got engaged, when she was only 18 years old and obviously not a virgin. That slut was obsessed with him more like his d*ck since then. Lorenzo never rejected a good fuck. But that cu*t of hers did not felt good. But God bless her mouth. She was one hell of a good damn sucker. After their engagement, she frequently came to his house without any reason. She was always hungry for his attention which he never gave to her. Nor fucking ever will. Maybe that mistress of his father, pushed the idea on Stella's head to suck and fuck Nico, when she couldn't trap his older brother with her charm. And obviously Fico fell for it. Good for that motherfucker!

Finally both families agreed to held the marriage within 2 months. Everybody was pleased with the decision except Lorenzo's mother. Nicola never learned to fit in that house and their rules since her husband mistress came with a pregnant belly. She had nowhere else to go. Otherwise she would have take Lorenzo and stayed far away from this hell. But she waited till Lorenzo become of an age and made the decision for himself. All her hope shattered when her son agreed to the marriage proposal. She was devastated but she couldn't do much. So she just kept shut and hoped for a miracle to happen.

Now there's only one month left for the wedding. Lorenzo was dealing the paperwork that had piled up in his desk, when Stella came to his room, uninvited. But he didn't say anything yet. Stella was getting impatient to get out any reaction from his soon to be husband but all she got was silent. Slowly she got closer and taking the pen from his and sat on his lap. Seductively she grabbed his d*ck through his pants and was rubbing him. Getting closer to his ears, she was begging him to fuck her hard and raw. That her pu**y was dripping cum to have his monstrous d*ck inside her,to fill her deeply. He couldn't take that anymore. If she had been any other girl, he would have gladly took her right there without being asked twice. But this was Stella, he couldn't even remember when was the last time he fucked her? 10 months? Or a year maybe? He had no desire to fuck her right now, probably even never. So he shoved her off and threw her on the floor and said to fuck Fico instead. She looked horrified. She didn't expect him to acknowledge her fucking session with Fico. But he did. So she didn't say anything further and left the room.

Only ten days left for the wedding. Lorenzo had not been effected by this. Some of the men from business came to congratulate him for the wedding but all he did was giving all a slight nod. Giovell Luciano , his soon to be father-in-law embraced him with a fierce hug. And patting his back he boasted the Rossi gene's potency. Lorenzo was at loss at his comment. What the fuck was the old man saying?. Giovell then cheerfully announced that Stella was pregnant. The main prospect of this union was to unite the two families and brought a great fortune that could passed down to the next generation. And that was already on the process.

After returning home, two things were clear as crystal to Lorenzo. One, that damn slut was actually pregnant. Two, there' wasn't even a tiny chance that the child was his. The next few hours of accusations and confrontation, the truth finally came out. Fico was the father of that damned unborn child. Suddenly Giovell thought as least the child was a Rossi. That calmed his down little bit. When no one was talking, he announced that that pregnancy changed nothing. Stella would marry Lorenzo and raised the child as his, since the child is a Rossi anyway. That made Lorenzo's body boil with anger. There's no fucking in a millionaire years she would marry Stella, especially when she was carrying that bastard child. Lorenzo suggested that Fico should marry her.

But the problem was, Giovell settled the agreement with the heir of Rossi empire. So he definitely would not be satisfied with the spare. If Stella were to be married with Fico, then the next heir of the Rossi family should be him instead of Lorenzo. But Anthony could not let that happen. All his life he trained Lorenzo to be his successor, and Fico wasn't capable of running the empire. So he forced Lorenzo to marry Stella. Lorenzo should have seen this coming. He couldn't handle that anymore. So he made his final decision. He would leave his father and his empire and leave this chaos. He devoted all his life to his father but not anymore.

His father warned him. If he turned his back now, he would disown his and he could never return to Italy, his homeland. That was fine by Lorenzo. He also didn't want to stay here and be his father's puppet. He was a free man.

Nicola was proud of her son's decision. Finally the day had come when she could escape from this hell. Lorenzo then left Italy with his mother for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Not edited)