Ch 15

Kate was already tired by the time she got to ready Santo. Every damn single time! Whenever she planned to take Santo out with her, he would definitely give his mother extra hard time while getting dressed. But she didn't let her be bothered by that. She could finally go out after so long and she was excited to go shopping with the other two women; Gianna and Leona, with whom she already made a good friendship.

When she was ready to go, she took Santo in her hand and went downstairs. Leona and Gianna were waiting for her and she felt bad for getting late. When they were about to leave, Enzo walked through the main entrance making the women at halt.

Enzo could see Kate had dressed up and put light makeup on her. She looked extremely attractive. He just wanted to kiss her red puffy lips so badly. But he held himself back. When no one was saying anything, Leona informed that they were just leaving.

Then Enzo interrupted her, saying,

"Right. Before that, Kate, these two are your bodyguards for today. So don't just run off when you see something eye catching!"

Kate rolled at him for his last comment.

"Also Leona and Gianna, your usual bodyguards will be going as well"

They both nodded their heads.

Kate  frowned at them and said,

"It's not like we're going to war or something. There's no need for this extra security. We can go by ourselves and I assure you, we won't get lost in crowds just because we see something eye catching"

The other two women were laughing at her cute justification, but it made Enzo only to grunt and did his best not to snap at her,

"Just go shopping. You won't even realise their presence" , saying that he brushed past her without giving her any chance to say something in return.

Bastard!

Outside she saw a red Rolls Royes SUVs was parked for them, followed by two more cars. Did Enzo wanted to send an army with them? Just for a shopping visit? She just mentally cursed and got inside of the car.

******

The three women really got along with each other extremely well. Their taste in fashion were quite similar. So they hadn't got any problem while picking dresses  for the event.
They suggested each other and even gave their honest opinions about the dresses they trialled.

Since they came to shop, Kate wanted to buy something for Enzo, since she didn't get him anything for his birthday. So leaving Santo with them, she went to buy a tie for Enzo. For some reason, Enzo never bothered to buy ties for himself after his marriage with Kate. She would always gift him a tie whenever she felt like it.

After looking through some, she got the perfect tie for her husband. Luckily before coming to shopping, Enzo had already given her a credit card to shop as much as she pleased. So she didn't like the idea about buying a tie for Enzo with his money, especially for his birthday. But she had no Italian currency with her. Therefore, she had to use her husband's money.

After shopping they went straight home. By the time they arrived, Santo was fast asleep on his mother's shoulder. When Enzo saw a sleeping Santo, he took his from Kate and went upstairs to put him on the bed. Kate soon followed. They were alone in the room, but no one said a word. They just stared at each other. When Enzo was about to leave, Kate stopped him. And handed him the gift box.

Crooking his eyebrows, he asked,

"What's this?"

Shaking her head, she replied,

"A gift for your birthday. If it's not too late, then belated happy birthday, Enzo" and she placed a soft kiss on his cheeks.

Enzo's eye widened at Kate's sudden kiss. He looked at with so much desire and longing, itching to kiss her properly. Then he approached her. When he saw she didn't move back like she did for the last few days, it encouraged him. So he didn't waste another second, before crashed his lips on her.

Kate didn't flinch nor did she move back. She welcomed the kiss with open arms. The kiss was demanding and filled with so much passion. Kate put her right hand on his shoulder and other was getting a grip on his hair, while depended on the kiss.

Enzo pulled Kate by her waist getting closer to her. He could the heat radiated from his wife hot body. He was craving for her mouth, when he slid his tongue inside, he exploded. Their tongue was moving in a circular motion, while they demanded for the control. They were so lost in their lusted moments that they didn't even listen the door banging for the first three times.

When Leona called Kate by her name to open the door, Kate snapped back to reality and pushed Enzo farther. She took a few more moments catching her breath and composing herself. Then he looked at Enzo, who was just stared back at her.

When Leona again knocked at the door, Enzo cursed and stormed out of the room, not before glaring at Leona.

Leona was confused seeing Enzo's glare, did she came at a wrong time? She mentally cursed and went inside to give Kate her rest of the shopping bags.

******

When Kate was alone in her room, her thought drifted off to the heated kiss she and Enzo shared before Leona interrupted them. She touched her lips absent-mindedly. The sexual tension between Kate and Enzo grew lot more that she could imagine. Suddenly she felt a burning, longing in her bottom part. She missed Enzo. No matter what he had done, Enzo was an excellent lover. He always took care of her first. She wanted him so badly but unfortunately Enzo didn't came to her bed that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Not edited)