Ch 20

Enzo woke up at the tickling sensation on his neck, then he opened his eyes only to see that Kate was snuggled against him, her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him. Enzo too pulled her closer, put a kiss on her head, he quietly got of the bed, letting his wife to her beauty sleep.

Kate was disappointed to woke up alone in the bed. Then she checked the time. It was 11 in the morning. Fuck! She got up hurriedly to freshen up and after showering and putting some clothes on, she went downstairs.

Santo rushed to see his mom. Getting his hands upwards he gestured his mother to take him in her arms. The little bundle missed his mom last night. Seeing this Gianna started to tease Kate,

"Oh! Someone missed mommy too much last night. Don't worry Kate, Santo slept well. Although I went to put him upstairs, then I heard his parents were quite busy by themselves, so I didn't want to interrupt and took Santo to Maria's room"

Gianna winked at Kate.

God! That was so embarrassing! Kate was blushing and mumbled a Thank you to Gianna for looking after Santo.

*****

Enzo was at the Rossi company after the successor announcement. No that he got the access to the power of the empire, it was then his chance to restore the damage Fico created in the past years. Not soon after getting along with the new arrangements, Giovell Luciano paid a sudden visit to him.

"Giovell, what a surprise!"

Giving Enzo a hug,

"Son, I wanted to be the First one to greet the new Rossi boss."

Chuckling and shaking his head, Enzo replied,

"So, What can I do for you?"

"For staters, you can always marry my Stella. Then I would be happiest person on earth"

Enzo's smiling face dropped almost instantly. Clenching his teeth,

"That's impossible. I- "

"I was just joking Lorenzo, don't take it hard"

"You better be, old man"

"Now, shall we get down to business?"

"With pleasure"

"I assume you already heard about throwing my daughter out of the Rossi mansion?"

"Śi, also the reason behind it"

"I won't deny Stella's wrong doings, but Fico isn't a saint either"

"Never established so"

"This arrangement can't go on like this anymore. I have already tried to discuss this with your father but he repeatedly ignored me. But I can't wait any longer"

"I m listening. Say what do have in mind?"

"Look Enzo, there's only two solutions. Either Fico takes Stella back to your house and maintain the contract between Rossi and Luciano, or they get a divorce but we won't be allies anymore."

Sinking into the words Giovell just stated, Enzo groaned,

"That's their private matter. You know I can't force Fico to accept Stella. But I do want to maintain our bond."

"I heard, Fico is coming back today from his rehabilitation?"

"Yes, they are expected to be arrived by 8"

"Then talk with him. I'll give you 2 days to fix this. Not another second"

"Alright. I'll contact you soon"

Fuck! It hadn't even passed a day, and Enzo already was fucking  screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Not edited )