Ch 7

Naples, Italy
                      •••••••••••••••••••••

Enzo couldn't believe he was back home. No matter how  much  he  denied, he missed Naples  like crazy. How could he easily forget his childhood home! Looking the mansion, he thought, once all these were his, and he also clearly remember why did he throw away his inheritance five years ago. Yes! He kept counting the years. Sometimes he wanted to return home so badly, resuming his position. After leaving Italy, he realised that he too was like his father. Demanding, craving for power and always be on the one controlling in any situation. When Kate came in the picture, he was so immersed with her that he didn't care that anymore. After their son's birth, again he felt that craving to pass onto something to his son. His empire. His own built empire. Not his father's. So he tired hard and built his own name, making Santo his next heir to his company. He finally had settled down, just then his father had to interfere in his life once again.

When Enzo saw his son's photo on the phone, he lost his patience. How dare he! How dare he came to his house and jeopardise his house and life like this! How could he took his wife and son without Enzo's consent. He wouldn't spare him just because he is his father.

Anthony was already by the door, when his son came to the view. Proud flew through his vein. His most competent son had finally returned home. Cheerfully he welcomed Enzo with a embrace.

Enzo pushed his father and demanded to see his wife and son. He had enough of his father's charade. He would get his family reunited and get back to Chicago as soon as he could. So yeah! That was the plan.

Anthony didn't mind his son's outburst. He already knew by taking his wife and son in custody without his consent, he started a war against Enzo. But he had no other option to bring his headstrong son back home. He had to use something against this. And well his family played a great part in this. He was glad that he did so and didn't regret anything.Doing this, he had also finally meet his grandson. The future heir to his empire. That satisfied him.

"Don't just stand there and stare at me. I said bring back my wife and son this instant or help me God! I will blow your fucking head with your own damn gun!"

" Calmati Figlio, too much stress is not good for health"

Glaring at his father, he went inside and started scanning the room. Some of his father's men scattered around the house. Some new, some old. But nonetheless all of them bow their heads to Enzo. He was slightly happy to see the familiar faces but pushed that feeling aside and fully focused on searching for his family.

"Why have you brought them here without asking me first?"

"It's high time to meet my daughter-in-law and grandson. Don't you think?"

"Last time I checked, Five years ago, You said I am not to be returned here ever again. So now why did you abducted them when I was far from home?"

"That's exactly why I chose that day. But figlio, that lousy bodyguard of yours! How could you appoint such weakling let protecting your family. I expected better. Anyway my sole motive was to bring you home. So no harm done. They both are perfectly safe here."

"What the fuck are you saying? Bring them here this instant and we will leave right away. I can't stand this anymore"

Fury rage through Enzo's body, thinking to beat someone to death. His father could be the perfect candidate for that.