Ch 19

***warning~~mature content***

Enzo was amazed with himself by removing his clothes with a record time, never leaving Kate's mouth. Kate was clinging onto him like her life was depended on him. Enzo then bent down and took Kate's thong off her and started licking her womanhood.

Kate jerked back head, welcoming the pleasure. Then Enzo stood up, taking his hardness in the hand, he positioned himself between her. With one hard push, he slid inside of her. Kate welcomed his embrace with open arms and felt full after such long time.

Enzo was a tender lover but for some reason that moment he was rougher than usual . He was in a bad mood and was taking it out on her, she could tell. He slammed  his huge erect into her as hard, deep and fast as he possibly could. Jerking her head behind, she grabbed hold of the bathroom counter, to balance herself.

"Enzo, please slow down" Kate panted, gripping the counter harder that it almost hurt her wrist.

"I missed this so damn much, cara", saying He pushed into her  deeper and then rubbed her c*lt teasingly as She moaned. Then momentarily he pulled out making her frown.

He grabbed her by waist and lifted her onto the counter. Before She could say anything else he slammed himself back inside her , she cursed and threw her arms around his muscled shoulder, pulled him closer to her body. She was scratching him with her polished nails,but he didn't stop.

He was grunting every time his erect entered her. He gripped her hips harder that it hurt.

"Enzo, y-you're hurting me." She said  panting, unable to catch her  breath.

"Feel me, Cara. Feel it!! "He said the last words while pushing his hardness as hard as he could.

Kate put more pressure on her hands to keep her steady."That's it" He growled and lifted her off the counter and kissing her, he carried her to the bed, his erect never leaving her.

Putting her on the bed roughly, he gripped her ass, was now using his weight to fuck her harder.

Grabbing  his shoulders tightly she said "Fuck, Enzo!" At this point she didn't know if She was telling him to slow down or speed up. After few more thrust she could feel her orgasm.

"Shit",Kate couldn't catch her breath and Enzo didn't slow down in fact, catching up with his pace, he growled loudly and gripped her ass harder as he came deep inside.

Kate could feel her husband's warm seeds flowing deep inside her. She was panting hard by then. Then Enzo rolled off her and catching his own breath.

After resting for few more minutes, when kate was about to stand up, Enzo suddenly came on top of her. He then continued to shower kisses on her neck, chin jaw and her lips. Breaking the kiss, he whispered,

"I m not done with you yet, cara"

Then flipping them over, now Kate was on top of him. Enzo didn't mind the small weight of his wife's on him in fact, gripping her ass he kissed her. Kate also kissed him back with all her might, while taking his soft hair in her fist.

And they continued to make sweet love all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Not edited )