Ch 2

*Five years later*

Chicago, USA
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lorenzo was always a light sleeper. So when the woman beside him trying to get out of his arm sheepishly, he pulled her closer.

"Enzo, let me go"

Ignoring her plea, Enzo kept nuzzling in her neck, whereas still placing a tight grip around her stomach. Hugging her from behind, he smelled her. She smelled heavenly. Sweet vanilla and cinnamon. Then he sucked her neck on her weak spot and she moaned. She back was grinding his naked body. Soon she felt his hardness in her ass chick, rubbing her slowly. Enzo was fully naked beneath the velvet blanket, whereas the woman was wearing a tank top and a thong. Nothing sexy. But still he was attracted to her. And why wouldn't he! After all, the woman was his adorable wife and the mother of his fifteen months old son.

His hand was now placed on her stomach where she carried their son for nine months, feeling proud at the thought he kissed her neck tenderly. Lowering his hand to her womanhood, he started massaging her in a circular motion. She breathed hard. Then she took his member in her hand and started stroking him gently. Groaning Enzo whispered in her ear, "If you continue to do that cara , I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from taking you now"

Turning her head to him, she kissed on the lips softly and said, "Then take me."

Enzo didn't have to be told twice. Gripping her waist toward his hardness he said, " You are dripping wet cara, so ready for me"

Saying that he slid her thong aside and pushed his erect inside her with one hard thrust. Kate flinched at the sudden thrust. Then instantly Enzo started rubbing her cl*t giving her immense pleasure. His mouth was licking her earlobes and other hand was beneath her to the other side of her breast squeezing it hard.

Kate's left hand was on his hand where he was fondling her nipple, other hand was on his ass as if saying him to thrust harder, deeper. And so Enzo's every thrust became harder, faster and pounding on her deeper than before. Kate was panting, feeling she was closer to her orgasm.

"Enzo! I m close"

"Not yet cara"

Enzo too was getting closer so he wanted them to c*m together. Giving few more thrust, his shaft throbbed hard. He could feel his wife was cumming hard on his shaft. Then momentarily he pull out of her, flipped her to his side, so now kate was on her back. Getting on top of her, he position himself in between her thighs and once again thrust in her with slight push. He lowered himself and kissed her hungrily, tasting her sweet mouth.

Kate locked her arms to his neck and legs wrapping around his waist, she pulled her closer.Grunting, he kept thrusting in her, in and out over and over again until he reached his peck. Then with a hard deep thrust, he came inside her, filling her womb with his semen. Kate could feel the warm sensation flowing inside her. Both of them stayed still, Enzo's both hands was each side of her, holding the bed, so he would not let his full body pressure onto her. Then he pulled out and rested on her side of the bed taking her close to his body. Laying there for another twenty minutes or so, Enzo stood up and went to took a shower.

Enzo came from shower wearing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Once again Kate was mesmerised to see his husband's sexy build. Before they could say anything, sound of their son's piercing crying came through the baby monitor. Instantly they both looked at each other. But still no talking. Just then Kate broke the gaze and was about to get up, Enzo stopped her.

"You go get fresh. I'm gonna check up on him"

Kissing her forehead softly and putting on his bathrobe, that was lying on the chair, he headed out of the room.

Taking his son on his arm, he snuggled him closer. Baby smell was oozing off him. He loved that smell.

"Mama"

"Mama is freshening up buddy. Its just you and Papa for now"

Giggling he hugged his father by the neck.

So much had changed in the last five years. Never had ever he thought he would someday hold his son like this. His sweet adorable son. He was thankful to Kate giving him this heaven.His mind drifted off the the first meeting of their encounter.

She was a freelancer photographer back then. Sometimes she work on wedding functions too. And that's exactly how he met her. She was cheerful, and flirting with him casually on the day. He wanted her that day badly. To fuck her senselessly. But she wasn't a easy catch. She turned him down and they just enjoyed the talking.

Coincidentally they ran into each other few more times. Then finally they met on a bar, and that day he had to fuck her to get her out of his system. But that wasn't the end. To his surprise, when he took her roughly for the first time, the white sheet was covered in blood and her pained expression screamed up to him telling that he had just popped that 22 year olds cherry. Christ!! That was over fucking 3 years ago. But he still could remember the every tiny details.

Over the years they were not in any relationship. They both hadn't enough time on their schedule to date anyone. Lorenzo then was building up and rising his business. He was too much focused on that. But whenever he had free time and their mutual time together they would meet and obviously enjoy their fuck time. Things were going very smoothly for both of them. No pressure, just enjoying and exploring of their minds and bodies. Although Kate never knew his true identity. To her his was Enzo Venezio , who was Italian-American lived with his Italian mother, his only parent. Over the time, Kate met Nicola few times. So Kate presumed his deceased father was American and that's how they lived here. Nicola adored Kate truly. Sometimes whenever Kate got free time and not seeing Enzo, she would spent her time in orphanage Nicola building after coming here and both women spent quality time together at least once in month.

Many acquaintance of his father's contacted him, but he stayed away. He made sure to keep Kate hidden from them. He didn't want to put her in any danger.He also put her mother away from all of these. His mother was content then. All the men from his past life came to him but he turned them down. Oddly enough no one meant any harm. All of the respected him for his past deeds and clearly didn't forget about them. To his shock his father never tried to contact with them. Not even once. And he was relieved for that.

Just then Kate came from behind and did a peak a boo for their son. Giggling his son went to Kate.Kissing her on the mouth, he went to put some clothes on.

Sometimes he felt bad for hiding his past identity from Kate. But it was for her own good. Moreover he never really thought that at some point he would ever marry her. But he couldn't control the fate and he did what he had to do. Also wondered if Kate wasn't accidentally pregnant with Santino, would they had ever marry?! He chuckled at the thought. Kate's unexpected pregnancy once again proved the potency of the Rossi male species. Although he didn't regret marrying Kate. She was the perfect partner for him in every aspects of his life. And he was thankful for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Not edited)