sixteen

AVERY

The past two weeks were a blur. Grayson and the boys have been working hard to promote Angels and Demons, their debut album. It drops this weekend, and fans are already eager to get their hands on it.

Watching the boys grow has been an incredible experience. They've gained so much more confidence than I ever imagined them having. Every show, the crowds get bigger and the screams only intensify. They have a large following, one their manager didn't expect.

Some fans are starting to ask me for my autograph when they see me at the shows. They inquire about my own music, which is crazy to think about. It's a bit overwhelming, but Grayson has been coaching me through it.

Our relationship has been stronger than ever, despite his busy schedule. He always makes time for me and leaves room for our romantic date nights.

"I've never seen your apartment so quiet." I giggle while cuddling into his chest.

He wraps his arm around my body and pulls me closer to him. The record player is softly spinning across the room, playing some low music.

"Neither have I. It's kind of weird, but I don't mind it at all." Grayson says with a laugh. He rubs my arm in small circles as he stares up at his ceiling.

"We're never alone." I nod in agreement and shut my eyes. "The boys are attached to your hip, Lily is attached to mine, fans are always screaming for us. It's never just peace and quiet."

"That's why I was thrilled when Ethan told me he was taking Lily to the diner. It was music to my ears." He states while caressing my arm.

"I'm shocked Lily actually got her wish. Ethan has taken her out a lot within the past two weeks." I agree, knowing the situation seemed impossible last month.

"I caught them making out on the couch yesterday. It was honestly surprising." Grayson laughs.

"Wait, really?" My eyes shoot open as I sit up in his bed.

"Yup, can you believe that? I've never seen Ethan only hang out with one girl before. It's bazaar." He says with a teasing smile.

"Do you think they've had sex?" I ask without thinking.

"It's a possibility. Usually Ethan brags about getting with a girl, but he hasn't said anything yet." He shrugs while looking up at me.

"Right." I mumble and look down at the mattress.

"You okay?" Grayson asks while placing his hand on my cheek.

"Never better." I grin before leaning down to kiss his lips. Grayson wraps his arms around my back and pulls me on top of him. A low gasp escapes my mouth when his tongue glides over mine.

Kissing Grayson is usually very intense and passionate. It can be slow and steady, but then hot and fast. I've never kissed anyone like this before, and it makes me nervous.

Grayson has probably had sex with many women, and that terrifies me. I'm completely inexperienced and have been taught that having intercourse before marriage is a sin. My parents waited until they were married, and I've been told to do the same.

But when I'm making out with Grayson, and his hands are in my hair and his lips are on my neck, my brain explodes. I never know what to think and my insecurities come out.

I slowly pull away from him and look into his eyes. "So, we've been seeing each other for a while now."

"I know, time is moving so fast." He smiles and places his hands on my hips.