twenty one

AVERY

The usual party at the Red Hot mansion is in full effect. A heavy guitar riff is being blasted through the house, lines of cocaine are spread all over the tables in the living room and kitchen. People are making out on the couches, and Austin is dragging girls upstairs to begin a private party in his bedroom.

Ethan leans into the table and inhales the white powder, with Lily sitting on his lap. She's taking a sip of the Jack Daniels bottle gripped around her fingers. Her hands are all over his body, and she's kissing his neck.

We just finished our first night of tour, and will be heading to our next city tomorrow. It will be good to get out of California and experience the rest of the country, something I've always wanted to do.

I'm sitting opposite of my best friend, Grayson's hands are gripping onto my hips. His touch is driving me insane and my brain is on overdrive. The more he runs his callouses over my thighs, the hotter my cheeks flush. 

He said he didn't want to get fucked up tonight, even though I told him it was okay with me. I wouldn't have cared if he wanted to drink, smoke, or partake in any drug activity. 

He's been working so hard and the boys are celebrating. However, he told me he didn't want to. He claimed it would be better to stay sober, which I admired.

 I lean my head down and kiss his lips. He immediately wraps his arms around my back and pulls me closer to him. His tongue glides over mine, and I can feel my pulse racing. I gulp and run a hand through his hair.

"Gray." I whisper while looking down at him.

"Yeah, babe?" He grumbles while attaching his lips to my neck.

"Can we go into your room?" I beg him, needing to exercise my adrenaline.

He slowly detaches his lips from my collarbone, and stares up into my eyes. "Right now?"

"Yes." I make my decision on-the-spot.

"Okay, let's go." He nods his head.

I hold onto his hand and stand up. Lily is running her fingers through Ethan's messy dark locks, and she quickly smirks at me. She knows what's about to go down, so I shake my head and chuckle.

As Grayson leads me over toward the staircase, we come across Landon sipping on a beer bottle. His eyes are pinned onto Lily and Ethan kissing on the couch. I notice his jaw is clenched.

"Hey, you okay?" I quickly ask him, growing concerned.

"Yeah, just fine." He nods and looks back at us.

"You sure?" My eyes glance at Lily and Ethan, who are still going at it.

"Yup, it's just another day in the life of Landon Fox." He slurs his words while rolling his eyes.

"We'll catch up with you later, man. Sounds good?" Grayson asks while patting his back.

"Sure, see ya." He mutters while taking another sip of his beer.

Grayson walks past him and rushes me up the steps. I turn and look back at Landon. "Should we stay with him? He seems upset."

"He'll be fine, he's just drunk. Besides, I think you and I need some alone time." He seductively whispers into my ear while pushing open his bedroom door. I shrug off my nerves and nod, knowing I need to get my hands all over Grayson's body.

Wanting to feel in charge, I push him up against the door. He smirks at me, and that cunning facial expression is driving me wild. For three months, we've been taking our sexual encounters slowly and steadily.