» 04

"Princess , there will be ball to celebrate your sweet eighteen , and also , happy birthday

"Princess , there will be ball to celebrate your sweet eighteen , and also , happy birthday ." The butler flashed a wide smile .

The princess got excited , forgetting about the dangers . She jumped up from her soft bed , clapping her hands in excitement .

"But, the royal vampires will be there ." He continued , his smile turning upside down .

Her heart sank , was she gonna die on her birthday ?

"W-why ? why will they be there , Jaemin ?" She asked , on the verge of tears once again . she thought her birthday would be her little special day .

"the vampire king told your father that he will be bringing his family to the ball party after knowing you've turned eighteen , we do not know why for sure , we don't know what are their intentions but we'll be protecting you the best we can , im sorry princess ." He sighed , knowing he's nothing but a useless Butler , all he could do was to pass messages , and serve the princess .

He didn't want to lose her either , she was his only friend , she was his ... Bestfriend .

They've knew each other for eight years now . They've been through many things together , creating many memories together and he wished that they could make even more .

He wished they could spend more time together , being even closer .

He wished he could be just a little more useful , he wished he could protect her , but there was not possible way to protect her , right ?

"Your mother chose a ball gown for you , it's currently in the dress room , I'll get it for you later ." The Butler said , the princess nodding her head .

She sighed , lying down on her white sheets , the soft cotton providing her with extreme comfort , just wanting to stay in her bed forever . she wanted to sink in her bed and never get out .

Never wanting to care about anything else , empty thought , light steps .

She didn't want to think about anything , the ball was at night so she had pretty much the whole afternoon to do whatever she pleased .

With bare minimum thoughts and a few twist and turns , the princess fell into a deep slumber just like aurora .