• 26

"i-i haechan , that's not the reason why I'm here

"i-i haechan , that's not the reason why I'm here ." she furthered away from him .

"then why , love ?" approaching her , the boy moved forward , whilst she moved back , she was bitting her lower lips due to her anxious state .

"i j-just wanted to ask you about the magic.. the magic we both have possession over." her back hit the door , making a slight bang , she groaned .

"awh, didn't your parents tell you ?" he asked , rubbing her cheeks in a linear movement .

she became nervous , feeling little sweat particles forming on her palm .

he was so close to her , in fact too close to her , bursting her personal bubble .

"donghyuck i-" she stopped her sentence due to donghyuck slamming the door , his hand landing right beside her face . her eyes widened in shock , gulping down the lump in her throat .

"for the hundredth time it's haechan." he looked into her eyes which was quivering in fear as his confident and fierce ones pierced into hers .

"you said i could call you donghyuck." she stood up straighter , showing more confidence and dominance .

"i didn't allow it . don't do things i never told you to ." he looked at her , his fingers placed at her jawline pulling her closer to him .

their lips being just a few inches apart , he closed his eyes as he leaned in . she naturally closed her eyes though she was surprised .

but it never came , the kiss never came . she opened her eyes to see a donghyuck laughing.

"i just wanted to tease you a bit , princess . but if you really want it , i'm here waiting babe." he winked at her , making her feel extremely flustered.

"i-i you- no wait- no" she sighed at her broken sentence , knowing she was nervous and couldn't speak normally again , she ruffled her hair in frustration.

"aren't you just the cutest." he leaned forward pressing a kiss on her forehead .

just as she was starting to recover from her anxious self , she became flustered again , feeling a swarm of butterfly in her stomach .

"hyuck stop it !" she moved away from him , frowning .

"oh hyuck ? that's cute ." he chuckled, deep husky voice echoing in her eyes like a perfect melody . she wasn't sure why she felt so nervous every time she was with him .

"stop it ! i came here to ask you a question. answer it." she said sternly , attempting to look as fierce as she could possibly look .

donghyuck raised his eyebrows in amusement , pulling her waist towards him .

"you're quite the demanding type , aren't you ?"

y'all really thought i was gonna let them kiss this early in the book ?

; +

stay safe , stay healthy and stay happy , don't skip your meals ! 🥺 i love you all , always x