» 17

"Silly , dont blame yourself jaem

"Silly , dont blame yourself jaem. it's not your fault , your presence is enough . you don't have to do anything ." The princess spoke softly , caressing the butler's hair .

In which , he gave her a sad smile , nodding in understanding .

"Now cheer up before I take away your ryan plushy away !" The girl joked , laughing away .

Her contagious laughter caused the boy to smile along with her .

"Anything but Ryan-nim !" He went along with the joke like waves on the ocean .

The ryan plushy was a gift the princess gave the boy when they were little .

He kept it like a jem , he had always appreciated it , he thanked her profusely upon receiving it .

He loved that little plushy of his , more of so because his best friend gave it to him .

He had always slept with it , every night , hugging it to sleep .

The orange colour of it , its big beady eyes just like his best friend .

He absolutely loved that doll of his , the princess also loved giving him presents , seeing that joyous look of his .

How wrinkles would form beside his eyes as he smiled and his healing smile that would always cheer her up .

The two stayed by each other for ... As long as they could remember , asking for nothing but each other's presence .

The two had always stayed by each other's side , giving emotional support and a listening ear for the other to rant to .

And they liked it that way , how they could always count on each other every time they were feeling down .

They had many memories together , one being of the day both of them visited a playground together , doing what normal kids do .

Playing around with the slides and the swing , pushing each other on the swing to gain more height .

But little Yurim wasn't being careful and fell down on her knees , the girl was only 7 at that time , at that age you'd basically cry at everything . Hence , feeling the immense pain , she cried .

Her knees bloodied , it wasn't too serious though but as kids , they tend to get quite dramatic , so she didn't want to get up .

The little boy who saw his friend which was crying on the ground , studied the situation and understood that she had fallen down .

He walked up to her hurriedly , attempting to calm her down .

In the end , he just carried her , giving her a piggy ride home .

He was just ten years old yet he knew how to settle the situation maturely and brought the girl home safely .

What a wholesome friendship 😔💚