• 33

the two settled for bed , tucking themselves into the warm covers

the two settled for bed , tucking themselves into the warm covers . the prince had his arms around the princess as she was snuggled beside his chest .

"baby , i can't promise to keep my fangs from you during the night ." he whispered , the hot breathe of his hitting her ear .

"if you bite me , i will slap you out of this palace , hyuck." she warned , slapping his chest lightly . instead of hitting the material of his clothes , she hit his hard rock chest .

she retracted her hand in shock , "button up your shirt hyuckie ." she scolded .

"i thought you liked it , princess ." donghyuck let out a soft chuckle before turning off the lamp .

he pressed his lips onto the skin of her cheek , giving her a soft kiss goodnight .

the two fell asleep in each other's embrace , drifting into deep slumber . maybe even dream about each other ? who knows .

; +

jaemin entered yurim's room early in the morning - five in the morning , the moon was still up high whilst the sun was nowhere to be seen .

he was just going to do his daily butler routine which was checking up on the princess and setting up her clothes for the day .

when he caught sight of something he never thought he'd see , the sight of the prince embracing the princess to sleep .

he was beyond shocked and stood still - stunned by the sight , unknowing what to do .

he placed down the clipboard on his hand as he approached the two .

his presence waking up the vampire , due to vampire's enhanced sense .

the vampires had a stronger 6 senses , and that also meant that they would be alert by the simplest little actions .

the prince's movements awoke the princess , she grumbled and groaned for donghyuck to stop moving .

the prince saw jaemin and shot up in shock , causing the girl to snap out of slumber .

"j-jaemin he- i- no" she stuttered , the fact that she just woke up did not help one bit .

"if you tell anyone i will shove your fucking throat down the drain." donghyuck threatened , speaking in a deep and husky voice .

"yah hyuck , jaemin's my friend !" yurim scolded .

"pfft don't worry , your secret is safe with me." jaemin chuckled , easing the mind of the two .

they thought they were done for . especially for the princess , she thought that her parents were going to find out and the worse was about to come .

however , jaemin wasn't like that . he wiggled his eyebrows as he shot a wink , "what a sweet couple."

jaemin best boy 😌

jaemin best boy 😌

; +

hey babes ;) thank you so much for 10,000 reads 🥺 ilysfm , y'all are incredible ☁️

stay safe , stay healthy , stay happy . i love you , always x