» 15

"Good morning , sweetheart

"Good morning , sweetheart." The older lady greeted , known as her mother .

"Mother ! It's been a while since we've talked , you were always busy." The princess whined just like a little kid , even if she was turning eighteen , she still wanted love and attention from her parents .

"Sweetheart , I've been busy settling works with other nations." the queen said , taking a sip from her brown coffee stirring the fee sugar cubes that was dissolving in the solvent .

"You should know that we're busy and we can't always be by your side , darling , you have to be independent now ." Her mother said , looking in the distance at the village .

"Alright , I understand mother ." With that , the princess bowed showing great respect to the one who gave birth to her .

Returning back to her room , knowing someone was there to keep her company .

»

"Jaemin~" the princess cooed upon seeing her Butler .

The Butler quickly bowed , hand holding onto a letter .

"princess , good morning."

"Ooo , what's that ?" She said , excitement filling her , pointing at the letter the butler was holding onto .

"Ah , it's the invitation , it's for you ." He handed the princess the invitation letter .

She glanced at the letter , it looked grand .. the letter definitely wasn't any ordinary letter being that it was signed by a golden pen , in which only the rich or royalty would have .

Opening the letter out of curiosity , revealing a handwritten letter .

Dear princess ,

It would be my great pleasure to invite you to a dinner with the royal vampires , please too bring your parents as my parents would like to have a word or two with them .

Do show up at 7pm tonight , have a good rest of the day .

- prince hc

"Wait! This- i- an invitation to a dinner with the vampires ?!" She stood in complete shock , filling a ray of shock flowing through her body .

👀💌