• 39

"oh shut up

"oh shut up." yurim chuckled , finishing the wound up with a bandage to protect any dust or dirt from touching the wound .

the distance between the two closed up , meeting eyes . feeling a strong connection almost like an electric wave that connected the two .

they couldn't take their eyes off each other , like they were glued up . it was almost like a magical sensation , a magical sensation that brought them together .

a kicking feeling churned in their stomach , their hands united , a skin contact was formed . they lifted their hands , intertwining them .

an euphoric feeling arose as the intimacy and attachment bloomed , a scintillating glow formed , their palms lit up .

squinting their eyes to the irresistible brightness , the whole room showered with the bright rays .

a tender and warm feeling formed up in their veins as they looked down at their hands in wonder , the feeling spread across their body , building up a warm tingle in their hearts as their heart beat was in sync .

their veins glowed their individual colour , yurim's glowed purple whilst donghyuck's glowed yellow .

"what's ... this ?" yurim asked , trailing her coloured veins in shock .

a wave of thunderous shock hit her as she looked at something new and foreign to her - something she had little knowledge about .

"everytime we interlock our hands , this happens ." donghyuck mentioned , remembering the previous time which they had interlocked hands .

she removed her hands from his feeling flustered , she became aware of what they were doing .

the glow disappeared like thin air , everything went back to the norm .

"why , how ?" she asked as questions of all sorts filled her curious mind .

"i'm unclear about that ." donghyuck spoke , the two of them exchange glances again .

his hand sneak to her petite waist , cupping her hips as he pulled her closer to him .

"hyuck—" she was in a state of shock , though he loved playing the game of love , no one had ever made her feel this type of yearning .

in a world where humans and vampires are nemesis yet something about her makes him feel attracted - a feeling no vampire had ever made him feel .

there was a reason why a human received the blessings of the moon and why a vampire received the blessings of the sun - the sun whom the vampires avoid , the moon whom the humans are intimidated of .

the roles got switched , the two creatures that were meant to be apart were stuck together , will they find out how to activate both of their powers ?

they were destined to be together , they were destined to take this road of adventure waiting for them .

it was just the beginning.

"the act of touch on the fingers will trigger the glow , what about a touch on the lips ?" donghyuck asked as his thirsty intentions came to light .

donghyuck wants to send a muah 💋