• 68

"oh?" the mention of something she never thought would ever escape his son's mouth intrigued her

"oh?" the mention of something she never thought would ever escape his son's mouth intrigued her. she finally turned around to face his son.

"i-just- father. he locked her up in the dungeon." donghyuck avoided eye-contact at all cost, finding it awkward to talk or even mention about his lover.

"i figured you'd know the passcode." donghyuck spoke, his voice so quiet and serene. it was like a feather peeking at the tip of her ear - she could barely make out what the words he said were.

the side of her lips folded upwards into a smile, she scavenged around in her wardrobe. taking out something of which donghyuck hadn't seen much of, a weird and unusual tag which seemed too technology enhanced in the era they were in.

"go, go save her." she gave him her most sincere smile, the smile he missed, the smile he hadn't seen for so long it felt so good to see that smile of hers plastered on her face.

donghyuck nodded, holding onto the tag as he walked towards the door. turning over giving his mother one last glance and a quick hidden smile.

rushing down the long castle stairs, he could've swore the stairs would get longer and longer every time he took it .

the dungeon was located near the woods, the deep dark woods nearby. a place many didn't dare to cross, a place that was rumoured to have werewolves wondering around.

it'd be lucky if even a human could survive in there, no one knows if there was any human in there but it was said that someone had caught sight of a human girl in there.

but that was all just a folk's rumour, not much to be taken seriously of. no one would never know the truth behind all these rumours .

he slid the tag in between a scanner in the passcode insert machine. the machinery makes him feel like he was in the future when the technology was enhanced.

in his time era, not even cellphones existed. the only technology they had was light sources and some other simple devices.

the huge gigantic door slid open, walking down yet another flight of stairs in the darkness.

he could hear the screams of his lover echoing in the place, making him even more desperate and determined to save her out of this wreck.

every single noise she made burned his internal mind and body, feeling like his soul and sanity is being wiped out by the second.

he felt like he couldn't see or touch anything, he couldn't do anything except for the thing he was determined to do.

he would do anything to save her, he would do anything and harm anyone that comes in between them.

he was her romeo and she was his juliet.

i love mama hyuck 🥺