• 65

"let me go!" yurim barked back at the guards, screaming and shouting away

she struggled with the chains, she was chained up. both her hands and her legs couldn't freely move anymore like it used to.

she hated every moment of it, she hated being there, being in such a bad place. dark and hot down there in the dungeon.

the guards spat on her face every time they talked, feeding her trash food just so she could stay alive . at that point of time, she wished she wasn't.

wishing she could stumble upon the death valley but not stay in it. she was being tortured day and night. burnt by the hot metals, hit and attacked.

"i love how you struggle." the king laughed, his fangs poked out of his lips, threatening to be in her skin.

he held onto the metal rod , sticking it above fire to heat it up. as it did, the rod became a fiery orange. the rods rusted but it was still sharp.

he placed the rod on her skin as she let out agonising groans, screams and shouts for help yet no one came . no one dared to go against the king to help her.

it was a literal hell for her, the burning sensation building up on her skin, ripping of her skin as it dragged into her flesh.

it felt like electric shocks of pain, sending her to hell and back. she bit onto her bottom lip to suppress her screams hoping it'd ease the pain but all it did was make her lips bleed.

her lips bled out a bright golden-coloured blood, she coughed and coughed as the rod was moved up her arm by the king, pressing it down to insert even more force and friction causing her to yelp up in pain.

she cried out tears of affliction , the tears gushed out of her eyes like a stream of water from the biggest of seas.

she moved and struggled about but the chains were unbreakable, it did its job in being sturdy. the chains did not bulge but kept her down.

she nearly going insane because of the pain, she hadn't seen any sort of daylight for what seemed like years but turned out to be a just a few days.

times slows down when it's torturous, the days go by like a turtle taking an adventure in its own merry way, carefree of time as it seemed to have the luxury of time.

hating the situation she was in was an understatement, it wasn't hate at this point. it was anger and vengeance that over took her, she swore once she could attack, she would.

she would be ruthless, the innocent and naive girl she was no more. burning every part of that image after all the suffering she had been in.

she could've burnt down the whole entire world with the flame she had inside of her, no longer did she care about the humans and creatures she used to love.

she could no longer feel her body, feeling numb in every spot, being tortured everyday made her lose control of her self.

well, the king is sickening isn't he ?