• 76

"that was fun

"that was fun." jaemin chuckled , his laugh never sounded more psychotic. nevertheless, he still looked like an innocent little puppy despite his wolf built.

"it sure was." jeno smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment after having the chance to fight with the one whom he admired dearly.

heading towards the sealed up ring, just as though everything was going their way, donghyuck's ring wasn't locked with maximum security like yurim's.

reaching for it wasn't as hard since there wasn't living obstacles. nevertheless, it wouldn't be called a challenge without any sort of strain of muscle.

the room reflected the red and blue light from the lasers creating a luminous shade of purple.

as werewolves or to be more specific, shapeshifters , it wasn't much of a difficulty to shape shift into their wolves form so they were much more flexible and quick.

opening the book displayed on the table, the book was hollowed on the inside, leaving a small space to store something and in this case, the ring.

the ring looked so lifeless without being on its owner's finger, it used to be such a bright shade of emerald but now it was a dim grey that spoke the life of ashes and death.

the bright radiance of it no more, no longer did it shimmer like it once used to. it was once so lively and cheerful.

if gems had an emotion, that gem would have all the positive emotions. dancing happily around the owners finger.

loyal it was, it wouldn't act the same around those it didn't belong to. it wouldn't shine like it did wand the powers won't be activated if it isn't in the hands of its owner.

a special gem given by the deity, something irreplaceable, something so majestic and magical it'd be a terror if it was in the wrong hands. therefore the deities set a rule for the gems to follow.

the gems would obediently listen to the deity, once it's given to the owner, only the owner will be able to control and command the gem.

deities need a ton of thinking and decision making in order not to make a mistake and give it to the wrong hands. once it's in the wrong hands, it's game over.

with a simple hand gesture or tongue twister it could set off an extremely powerful act, something irreversible.

the power it held was so much, so much more than the highest and most knowledgeable of wizard and witches. the power given to deities were beyond controllable.

deities were the top of all, the only ones that mattered. they created everything, they knew everything. there was no use for hiding something from them.

they were like little owl eyes in every nook and cranny spying on you like little thieves planning their attack.

even so, they did all of that just to know who were the ones suitable for the jobs and position they were handing out to only ones of special characteristics.

"let's get out of here before someone comes, let's gather up with the rest." jeno commanded, gently gripping onto jaemin's wrist leading him to the way he wanted them to go.

jaemin slid the ring in his back pocket, probably not the wisest place. uncommon for an alpha to be thinking in a rash way, but there clearly could not have been a reason why he'd do that.

 uncommon for an alpha to be thinking in a rash way, but there clearly could not have been a reason why he'd do that

ohohoho i'm feelin' the finale's soon ;)