CHAPTER 1: The Prophecy Retold

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

"Human Talking"

Human Thoughts

Jutsus

"Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Talking"

Tailed Beast/Summoning animal Thoughts

CHAPTER 1

The Prophecy Retold

Jiraiya was wondering why Gamamaru - the great elder toad, all of a sudden wants to speak with him in Mount Myoboku. He was just traveling around the Land of Water to keep track of his spy network and was returning back to Leaf Village. During his travels he was about to finish his very first book "Tales Of A Gutsy Ninja". Granted he was thankful for his student to provide him inspiration to complete the book. He thought perhaps he should take some time off from writing and travelling and enjoy some sceneries in Nadeshiko village which just happens to be located near the Land of Water. Because of that he and Gamaken were now in the middle of jumping away from Nadeshiko village when Gamaken informed him that Gamamaru wishes to speak with him.

"You are so ungraceful Jiraiya to be found in a place full of women. I thought you left behind your perverseness and have become a serious author to inspire the world to achieve peace." Gamaken said in his ungraceful tone he always uses, while taking another large jump.

"Hey it's not my fault. No one told me that Nadeshiko is full of kunoichi. And FYI, I was just taking some time off from writing the book to enjoy sceneries in the nearby village, which just happens to be that damn Nadeshiko village." Jiraiya ranted while making sure to hang on to the toad by applying chakra to his feet. No one wants to face the fury of angry kunoichi.

"By enjoying sceneries, you mean enjoying sceneries in female hot springs, with a monocular and a notepad?" The giant toad countered.

Jiraiya got a sweat drop on his head and replied hurriedly "Whatever Mr. Gamaken, just take me away from here as far as possible.

"As you see I'm still ungraceful as ever. But hang on..." after which Gamaken took another mighty leap.

After some time the pair both got off from Nadeshiko village borders and travelled some more distance and entered Fire Country. They stopped at a pond to take some must needed rest because they are possibly out of danger now.

"Alright Jiraiya, we are reaching the time limit for summoning. Now I have to go back, but to honor Gamamaru-sama's wish, you must visit Mount Myoboku soon." Gamaken said while breathing a little heavily due to the leaps and jumps he took just recently.

"Yeah I will Mr. Gamaken, tell Shima-sama to reverse summon me when you reach there." Jiraiya said while going to the nearby pond to wash his face.

"Alright Jiraiya. But don't go around peeping on women and getting into troubles. I can't save you all the time because as you see I am ungraceful as ever." said the giant toad and then disappeared in huge puff of smoke leaving behind a very irritated Sannin for that peeping remark.

"For the last time, its not peeping. Its called research...!" shouted the irritated Sannin to the fading smoke. A few seconds later he sighed and turned back to the pond to wash his face. He leaned near to the pond on his right knee and started to wash his face in the fresh pond water. But then he noticed a presence on his right side. He was a little surprised by this sudden appearance of the mysterious person.

There was a woman standing tall on his right side seven feet away from him. The woman had green eyes which can captivate anyone who sees them. Her light brown chin-length hair and her curvaceous build made her look even more attractive. She wore a dark red form-fitting outfit with only a long-sleeve on her left side and has an orange sash around her waist. She stood in a stance that reflects her experience of being a tough kunoichi.

"Huh..? I didn't expect you to chase me this Far." he said as a statement still washing his face as if she was not a threat to him.

"The technique you displayed last night was simply incredible..!" she praised his skills.

"But you simply didn't come here to tell me that, did you?" the Sannin questioned in a matter of fact tone, while standing up and facing her.

"I've seen your skill and I want to make a request." She replied.

"Like what?" the Sannin asked getting to the point of this discussion.

------------------------------------------------------------

(The Next Day... in Mount Myoboku)

Jiraiya was walking along side Fukasaku towards the throne area where Gamamaru rests. Fukasaku could not tell whether the Sannin is happy or is seriously thinking about something. Because Fukasaku noticed Jiraiya's face has a frown on it, but from time to time there was a smile on his face, like he was remembering some fond memories he shared with a person he loved.

Soon the pair came before an elderly looking toad resting on the throne. Jiraiya showed his respect to the great elder toad by bowing his head.

"You wished to speak to me Gamamaru-sama?" the Sannin asked respectfully.

"Ah, Jiraiya boy... you're here." replied the elder toad in a sagely tone.

"Yes Gamamaru-sama" The Sannin confirmed.

"Jiraiya boy, I already told you about the prophecy when you first came before me, about the future student of yours that will become a ninja, who will bring a great change to the world of Shinobi. I got another glimpse of your future in a dream recently." said the elder toad.

"Please tell me what you have seen Gamamaru-sama." Jiraiya asked and started listening carefully.

"The child of prophecy will bring upon something that was long since forgotten. Whatever he will bring upon will either cause the destruction of Shinobi world or the salvation of it." answered Gamamaru.

I think I've already found the child of prophecy. thought Jiraiya remembering his one time student who happens to carry a Dojutsu that has been long since forgotten.

"Anything else have you seen Gamamaru-sama?" the Sannin asked.

When no reply came, the Sannin looked closely and he could hear that Gamamaru has fallen asleep on the throne snoring peacefully. Seeing this, both Jiraiya and Fukasaku fell face first into the ground in a comical way.

Jiraiya was the first to recover and stood up. "I guess if that's all, I should be going Fukasaku-sama" he said to Fukasaku.

"Alright, Jiraiya boy. You may return." replied Fukasaku with a sweat drop on the back of his head at seeing the great elder toad's antics.
With that Jiraiya got ready to return to Leaf village.

So the prophecy has been retold? was Jiraiya's thought when he was going to Shima so she can send him back to Leaf Village.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: This was my first ever fanfiction. Please rate the story and leave your valuable opinions in reviews. Next chapter will be coming soon, Dattebayo.