End of the Journey

Parabatais:)

Magnus had, like he had said taken care of everything for the wedding and  had even written   a draft wedding invitation card by the time  Alec and Katherine came out of the guest bedroom.

He  initially suggested some great monuments like the Taj Mahal and Machu Pichhu for their wedding but the couple shared a look, not really liking any of those places for their wedding  ''Or how about the Institute?'' Alec suggested and Katherine nodded her head ''That's a good place.''

''Righhhtttt..'' Magnus gave the couple an amused look ''Because when I think romantic, I think of the New York Institute.'' ''Magnus...'' the Herondale said with a smile ''Just think...Alec and I have been raised up at the Institute our whole lives.''. Alec wrapped an arm around Katherine's waist ''It's our home..where else would we want to get married?''

Magnus smiled ''All right. The Institute it is then, I'll send out the invitations and began the preparations..There something that's missing..'' his eyes went to Alec's left hand's ring finger and he tsked ''You don't have a ring.''

Katherine chuckled as Magnus snapped his fingers and a silver platted ring appeared in her hand ''I think I do know what to do with this.'' she narrowed her eyes in mock thought and Alec raised his eyebrows playfully at her.

She laughed and pecked his lips, causing him to smile as Katherine slipped the ring in his ring finger ''You belong to me and I belong to you.'' she looked at him and Alec captured her lips in a breathtaking kiss ''Always.'' he pressed his forehead against her's and caressed her cheek softly.

Magnus smiled at the two and mumbled about 'taking care of the decorations' as he left...most probably to take care of the decorations. 

''Do you remember the first time we met?'' Alec asked her, a distant yet loving look in his eyes ''I do, you were spinning a blade in your hand in the training room when my sudden voice had startled you and you cut your hand on the blade.'' Katherine chuckled. 

''Yeah..'' he took her hands in between his and pressed a kiss to her fingers ''And then you had irtazed my wound.'' Alec looked at her, his love for Katherine shining in his eyes ''And I knew from that moment that you and I...'' he nuzzled her cheek and she sighed softly as Alec's warmth engulfed her.

It made Katherine feel safe, Alec always made her feel safe. He pulled out a familiar rose-gold necklace and kissed her before placing the necklace around her throat and Katherine smiled at him as she felt the familiar weight of the heron sitting on her chest.Her smile made Alec smile as well.

''..We were always meant to be together.''

~*~*~*~

Jace and Clary were walking in the Institute when they suddenly turned around and caught two fire messages that were coming their way. Clary chuckled softly as she read the invitation to Alec and Katherine's wedding.

 ''They are not wasting anytime.'' Jace stated with a smile ''It's happening tonight.'' ''I can't think of a couple more perfect for each other.'' the red headed said, her face lighten up in a bright smile. ''Oh god this makes me cry.'' Jace wiped away a tear that was about to fall and Clary looked at him ''Why are you crying?''

''I am not crying.'' he defended himself as another lone tear slipped out of his eyes and Clary raised her eyebrows ''Righhhttt, you are so not crying.''

''I am not. It's just..well they are tears of happiness.'' Jace stated and she rubbed his back. ''And I can think of a couple who are just as perfect for each other as Kate and Alec.'' he added, his eyes never leaving Clary's green ones and she understood what he was saying and it warmed Clary's heart  with love.