#Chapter 6

*Rose's POV*

Hermione and I walked towards our last lesson of the day, Charms.

People were now used to seeing me with Hermione. Other Gryffindor's tried to become friends with me, but I didn't let them close. I felt like I couldn't trust them.

We took our seats.

"Good afternoon class," a squeaky voice said,"Today, we are ready to start making objects fly."

All the Gryffindors cheered. I just kept quiet.

"Now, before we start, say the incantation Wingardium Leviosa without wands," Professor Flitwick, our Charms teacher, instructed.

"Wingardium Leviosa."

"Good, now with your wands, go swish and Flick."

I did what he told us.

"Great, now time to partner up. I am sorry Mr. Weasley, I will be choosing them for you."

I smirked at Ron who tried to partner up with Harry.

"Miss. Rose with Miss. Davis"

Thank goodness! I was with Tracey. I wouldn't like it if I was paired up with a Gryffindor.

"Mr. Weasley with Miss. Granger."

I looked at Hermione with pity in my eyes. She sighed and nodded to indicate that it was alright.

I felt bad for her. Ron would be horrible to her by the look of the face he had.

Tracey started first as I watched the show of Ron struggling, it was pretty amusing.

There was a sudden burst Seamus, a Gryffindor, had his feather exploded. I couldn't help but laugh along with the others.

My attention went back to Hermione and Ron, they were now arguing.

"You're saying it wrong. It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the gar nice and long," Hermione said, correcting Ron.

"You do it, then, if you're so clever," Ron snarled.

Hermione rolled up her sleeves of her gown, flicked her wand and said,"Wingardium Leviosa."

"Well done Miss Granger! Ten points to Gryffindor!" Professor Flitwick exclaimed happily.

Ron looked horrified. Tracey nudged me. I took my wand and did the spell remembering to swish and flick my wand. The Feather flew! I was so surprised.

"Great job Miss Rose, ten points to Slytherin."

Hermione and I high five each other while the other had jealous looks on their faces, making me want to show off.

I helped Tracey, and soon too she could do it. I also helped other Slytherins.

Once it had all finished Hermione and I packed our bags up and started walking.

"It is levioooosa, not leviosaar. She is a nightmare, honestly. It is a wonderful how my sister can even be friends with her," I heard Ron say.

I gasped as Hermione pushed past Ronald in tears.

"I think she heard you," Harry said dumbly.

I rolled my eyes. Of course Hermione had heard him.

I followed them towards the lake, where they sat down and started taking out their homework. I confronted them.

"Rose?!" The bother of them exclaimed in surprise.

"How dare you hurt Hermione! You can't just say that about her, you don't even know how kind she is! But of course, who am I kidding? You aren't some one who has feelings," I immediately start yelling.

Ron's face was expression-less.

"One more thing," I carried on. I lifted up my hand and gave home a punch on the nose," That's for being horrid to Hermione."

I walked away to look for Hermione. I found her crying in the girls bathroom.

"Hermione-"

"Go away."

I sighed and sat down leaning on the wall,"Oh well, looks like I punched Ronald on the nose for no reason at all."

I heard her cubical door unlatch.

"You did what?" She asked in disbelief.

"Punched him on the nose."

She shook her head,"You could have gotten in trouble."

I shrugged.

"Some times I wonder how you are not in Gryffindor."

"The hat said that I am nothing like my brothers. And it is right, my brothers have so many abilities, talents, they can make friends. I can't. I can't just say 'lets be friends.'"

We carried on talking. Hermione looked at her watch, it had been 30 minutes past dinner and I was pretty hungry.

I stood up to get some food for us when the door banged close, and the room started to stink. Hermione screamed. I turned to look at what she was pointing, it was a troll.

"Hermione, do something! Your a Gryffindor, your supposed to be brave!"

The door swung open, I ran out to get help.

"Professor!"

It was Dumbledore, next to him stood McGonagall and Sev.

"The troll is in the girls bathroom!"

"Thank you for informing us, please proceed to you house dorm," Dumbledore said calmly.

I ran towards my dorm, hoping that Hermione would be alright.

"Rose!" Draco came and hugged me.

"Hi Draco."

"I was so worried the troll took you. You weren't at dinner and you weren't here," He said.

"I'm fine."

I went up towards my dorms and joined the the other girls in doing our Potions homework and Transfiguration homework.

I stopped going to Sev since he said I could clear my mind anywhere. I only went there at times to see him. We talked at times and he was really kind, I was getting to know him better.

*

"You did what?!" I roared.

"Rose, please calm down," Hermione said.

We were currently sitting on our usual spot under the tree next to The Black Lake.

"How can I just 'calm down' when you have just made friends with my brother! That is bretryal, how can you just ditch me for them?" I shouted

I left Hermione alone, unable to hear what she had to say.

There was no way I was going to talk to her. Why would she ever choose Ron over me?

I was her friend! She didn't even know Ron! Plus, he was the one who made a bad comment of her, I bet he didn't even apologize for that.