#Chapter 30

*Roses POV*

I found out about the attack on someone from Hufflepuff and the Gryffindor Ghost.

Tracey told me that she had canceled her stay because of her parents and that if there was one more attack she wouldn't be attending Hogwarts.

I was lucky to have Draco staying at least. Well, that was the main reason I signed up to stay. Sev didn't mind.

A

tlast the term ended, and a silenced deep as the snow on the grounds descended on the castle.

I was called by Hermione, and she asked me to get me my extra Slytherin robes so she can sneak in when the potion is ready.

Pushing Midnight of my clothes (in our closet, his favorite place to sit) I went to give Hermione my robes in Moaning Mrytle's toilet.

*

It was Christmas morning and I took my time to wake up. Once I was awake, I went downstairs to see Draco already there.

I smiled at him,"Merry Christmas Draco!"

"Merry Christmas Rose."

He gave me his present while I gave him his.

"Where is Crabbe and Goyle?"

"They went to eat. The stuff too much into them. Just you wait, they will turn into big balloons one day."

I giggled.

Together we walked down to have our breakfast.

*

The Great Hall looked fine.

It was dinner time. Oh how wonderful.

Dumbledore forced us to sing Christmas Carols. I wasn't planning to stay for Christmas here again.

Luckily all of that ended and we were able to have our feast.

Draco kept making remarks about the jumpers that my brothers and Harry were wearing.

I could not help but laugh out loud at a few of them instead of being offended.

The trio were in a deep conversation. Then Hermione all of a sudden stood up. She sighed as she was getting courage and walked towards me.

"What's wrong Granger?" Draco sneered. At least he learned not to call her the foul word. Well, at least not in front of me.

"Merry Christmas Rose. A word?"

I nodded.

We went out of the Great Hall.

"The Polyjuice Potion is going to be ready tonight," Hermione said after making sure no one was around.

I smiled,"That's great!"

"I just wanted you to take care of Ron and Harry. I mean, I will be there, but you know how boys are," she said rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, we will be changing into Crabbe, Goyle and Millicent. I will obviously be Millicent. You can make up a story to why I returned."

I nodded,"But Hermione, who will you be asking questions to? There is practically no one in the Slytherin common room except Draco-"

"Not now, Rose. I have to check on the potion time is running out. Questions are for later."

With that, she left me.