#Chapter 50

*Rose's POV*

"We need to work on playing against Gryffindor."

We were in our Slytherin tent discussing tactics for our match after Gryffindor was against Hufflepuff.

"How do you know Gryffindor is going to win? It could also be Hufflepuff," I argued.

Flint scoffed,"Hufflepuffs are too kind and weak."

I crossed my arms,"Never underestimate a Puff."

"Yeah?" Flint questioned as I nodded,"And what makes you say that?"

"Well, I have two awesome friends in Hufflepuff, and they aren't weak!"

Flint smirked,"You are friends with Puffs?"

"They are not that bad after you get to know them, you know?" I said trying to make my point.

"Anyways," Flint saying as if we had never had the arguement on the Hufflepuffs,"As I was saying, we need to work on beating Gryffindor, I have a plan for that."

I rolled my eyes.

"That, Rose, is where you come in," Flint carried on.

"Me?" I asked, confused,"How am I suposed to that?"

"I need to make up with you brother-" I cut him off.

"Now way! I am not doing that!" I said, my eyes widened.

"Look," Flint snarled at me,"I want to win, and we will win, so, you are going to make up with your brother, get close to Potter, and use that chance to spy on the Gryffindor team."

I glared at Flint,"Fine.. But how am I suposed to do that?"

"You are already friends with Mud-- Granger-Girl, right?" He asked.

I nodded, still glaring at him because he almost used the 'M' word.

"I want you to convince her, and then together you talk to Weasley, manage to get them to come on a Hogsmeade trip with you," Flint said.

"But Ha- Potter doesn't go to Hogsmeade..." I replied.

"To get closer to Potter, you have to make past his friends, that is what he cares about, and will definitely listen to them," Flint told me.

I stared at him suspicously,"How do you know so much about Ha- Potter?"

Flint smirked at me,"That's for me to know, and you, to never find out. No what are you waiting for? The earlier we know, the better chance we have in winning."

I stood up, sighing, going to the library.