#Chapter 43

*Rose's POV*

My friendship with Draco and Pansy had ended.

This happened on a Thursday halfway during a double Potions lesson.

Draco had just come from the hospital wing his arm wrapped in alot of bandages.

Don't get me wrong, I did feel bad for him... At first.

"How is it, Draco?" Asked Pansy who had noticed him first,"Does it hurt much?"

I turned around to see Draco looking all Heroic.

"Yeah," he said Bravely. I smiled at him, at least he was alright.

Pansy looked away, I was just about to do the same when I saw Draco wink at Crabbe and Goyle.

Draco was faking it! How Dare he!

"Settle down, Settle down," Sev said.

I took a deep breath and went back to my work. I was to deal with Draco after lessons.

We were making a new Potion, a shrinking solution.

"Sir," Draco said loudly,"Sir, I will need help cutting these daisy roots because of my arm."

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him," Sev said without looking up.

Why was Sev going along with Draco? Didn't he already know that Draco was faking it?

Oh wait, of course, if favors us Slytherins. As much as it is awesome, it is sometimes not fair for the others.

"There is nothing wrong with your arm," I hissed to Draco.

But as usual, I was ignored. Ron, who hadn't done any cutting for Draco yet, was brick red.

"Come on Weasley, you heard Professor Snape, cut up these roots," Draco said.

Ron seized his knife and started cutting Draco's daisy roots roughly, that caused them to be uneven.

"Professor," Draco said once again,"Weasley is Mutilating my roots, Sir."

Sev stood up and went to their table. I wasn't really sure to what he was doing as the view was blocked by him.

"Change Roots with Malfoy, Weasley," I heard Sev say.

"But Sir," Ron protested.

"Now," said Sev in a very dangerous voice.

I myself, at points, were scared of him when he used this voice to the Gryffindor students.

I looked away and started to add my ingredients to my Potion.

Soon Sev said,"You should have had finished adding your ingredients by now. This Potion needs to be stew before it can b drunk. Clear away while it simmers and then we can test Longbottoms'."

I put my book into my bag and started putting away things that were on my table.

*

I was in our common room arguing with Pansy.

"You really think Draco hurt his arm?" I asked her.

"Of course! I saw it with my own eyes during Care Of Magical Creatures. That cruel Hippogriff," Pansy replied.

"He is clearly faking it!"

"No, he isn't! Besides, only a true friend would know that he is hurt..."

Anger rose in me"You are trying to say that I am a fake friend?! The reason Draco is only pretending that he got hurt is because he wants attention! I have proof, and you would believe me if I was your true friend!"

"I met Draco before you, I trust him more than I have ever trusted you."

After saying that she left the the common room. Why was she my friend from the start if she believed Draco?

As if on cue, Draco came into the common room with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Hey," Draco said.

I stared at him, anger boiling inside of me.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"You." Is all I said.

He looked at me confused,"What do mean?"

"You are fooling people with your which is perfectly fine. You can't just lie to us like that," I replied.

Draco then smirked and came to sit next to me,"I am doing this for a reason. I know that you don't think Hagrid makes a good Professor."

I bit my lip, he did have a good point.

"See, you agree. It is only a matter of time before father goes to the minister. Then I will tell our friends the truth."

"Well," I said,"Till then, I won't talk to you, it is your punishment. Because of you, Pansy and I had an argument and now we are no longer friends."

I stood up too and went to the Library to sit with Hermione. We started our Homework.

"So," I said,"What are you hiding from me?"

"W-What do you mean?" she stuttered.

"How have you been going to many classes at the same time. Like how you had Arithmecy and Divination."

She stayed quiet.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Fine," Hermione sighed,"But don't tell anyone, okay?"

"You have my word."

She took out a necklace she was wearing out of her robes.

"That is a Time turner!" I exclaimed.

"Sshh."

"Oh right," I cleared my throat,"Sorry."

Then without saying another word, Both of us went back to doing our Homework.

I was definitely going to use that Time Turner to go back into time.