#Chapter 57

*Third Person POV*

Rose just stared into the fire, not talking at all, to much into her thought, stuffing candy into her mouth.

The group was around her and they were too busy talking about the match to notice her silence.

Rose's mind questioned her to who that lady was, why had she started screaming? Why did she want to protect whoever Harry was?

Harry.

That could have been Harry's mum, and how she died!

But why would Rose have that vision? The last time she had a vision it was about a curly haired woman, and she was sitting alone in the dark, crying.

There was a soft purr, and something furry touched my foot.

"Hey midnight, where have you been all this time?"Rose whispered as midnight jumped onto her lap and curling up.

She looked back at the fire.

Suddenly something swiped Rose's candy away from her.

Rose looked around in alarm, and saw Blaise smirking.

"To much candy," he said, putting a chocolate frog in his mouth.

Rose was boiling in anger, no one ever takes her candy, infact no one is allowed to eat her candy in front of her.

"Come on," Blaise said chucking the card he got into the fire,"It's time to go for lunch."

As much Rose really liked food, she didn't care. Without thinking, Rose jumped on top of Blaise, trying to get her candy back.

Blaise just lifted his arm up, rolling his eyes.

"Give. Me. My. Candy!" Rose said, attempting to punch him in the face.

Blaise dodged her punch,"Aggressive much. Chill, it is just candy."

Rose had enough, she kicked Blaise where the sun doesn't shine, then grabbed her candy, storming out of the Slytherin common room.

"Jeez," Blaise muttered,"It was just candy."

After Blaise had recovered, he made a first year girl stand on the steps which led to the girls' dorm.

"Rose. Rose, Rose?" Blaise called out, reaching her and the girls' in his year's dorms.

But she wasn't there. Blaise groaned, she must have gone out of the common room.

Blaise was about to leave, when he spotted a parchment on one of the beds.

He looked around to see of anyone was there, a little peek wouldn't hurt anyone.

He went to the bed, and lifted up the parchment.

Sour Candy was written at the top of the parchment.

It was a song!

Blaise read the song, then groaned, letting himself lightly fall onto the ground.

He had made a mistake, Blaise wasn't supposed to take Rose's candy away from her.

Blaise was so angry at himself, and divination, he knew this was coming. Why did Rose have to do good at divination?

The words kept to playing I'm his mind, he felt like he was going to faint.

"Blaise, you will get the person you most desire in the world. But, you soon will find out that this desire is not meant to be."