#Chapter 31

*Roses POV*

I walked through the halls getting bored. I would do this because I was an over thinker and it would pass my time. At that point I was thinking what it would feel like to be paralyzed.

"Excuse me."

I turned around to see Crabbe and Goyle. Since when did they say excuse me, and why were they talking to a Ravenclaw?

"We've forgotten the way to our common room."

I snorted. That was definitely not Crabbe and Goyle.

"I beg your pardon," the girl from Ravenclaw said stiffly,"I'm a Ravenclaw."

With that, she walked away looking back suspiciously. I burst out laughing.

Ron and Harry looked at me.

"How smooth Ronald."

Ron eyed me,"How do you know who we are?"

I smirked,"First of all Crabbe and Goyle know their way to the common room and if they were to go there, they would have had food in their hands. Aannnddd Goyle doesn't wear glasses now that I look at it."

Ron and Harry went Crimson.

"Second of all," I continued,"Hermione told me that you were going to be there... Which reminds me, where is she-"

Percy was walking by.

"What are you doing here?" Ron said in surprise, cutting in to what I was saying.

Percy looked affronted. I smirked.

"That," He said stiffly,"Is none of your business. Its Crabbe, isn't it?"

I had to hold back a laugh

"Wh- oh, yeah," Ron said.

How smooth Ronald.

"Well get back to your dormitories," Percy said sternly,"Its not safe moving around corridors these days."

"But we want to stay here," I cut in,"Its not even curfew. Besides you are."

"I," Percy said, drawing himself up,"Am a perfect. Nothing's about to attack me."

"Oh, so the monster will come up to us, ask us if we are a prefect, it would check for the badge and then decide if it wants to petrify us?"

Percy opened his mouth to argue back to me but a voice echoed behind Harry and Ron. Draco was strolling towards us.

"There you are," Draco drawled looking at Harry and Ron,"Have you two been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? I have been looking for you, I wanted to show you and Rose something really funny."

When Harry and Ron didn't say anything, I spoke up from them,"Yes, they were stuffing food into their mouths so I suggested we would go back to the common room."

Draco nodded and glanced witheringly at Percy.

"What are you doing down here, Weasley," he answered. Percy looked outraged.

"You want to show a bit more respect to a school Prefect!" Percy said.

"Na," I stated,"I don't think he wants to, neither of us want to."

Percy ignored me,"I don't like that attitude!"

"As if we care," I murdered.

Draco sneered and we followed him to, where I am guessing, the common room.

"That Peter Weasley-"

I snorted as Ron corrected him,"Percy"

"Whatever," said Draco,"I have noticed him sneaking around alot lately. And I bet I know what he's up to. He thinks he's going to catch the Slytherin's heir single-handed."

He laughed.

"Yeah, that's typical Percy, trying to get the all the attention," I said.

Draco stopped,"What's the password again?" He said to Harry.

"Er."

"It is Pure-blood." I had saved those two once again, they better thank me later on.

We went into the common room.