#Chapter 20

*Roses POV*

I sighed as it was 8pm. I left Tracey and Pansy, going out of the common room, towards Lockhart's room.

Draco had detention with Sev. He was kind of lucky, but I mean, what could go wrong? I was just answering fan mail with one of the biggest celebrities.

I was the first one to reach there, a few seconds later Harry came and he was surprised to see me.

There was also this other girl who had blonde hair. She looked so much like someone familiar. I sighed and just decided to ignore them.

All of us, together, we knocked on Lockhart's door.

The door flew open at once. Lockhart beamed down at us, I smiled back at him.

"Ah, Here are the scallywags!"He said,"Come in, Harry, Rose, and Roseline, come in."

Shining brightly on the walls by the light of many candles were countless framed photographs of Lockhart. He had even signed a few of them. Another large pile layed on his desk.

"You three can address the envelopes!" Lockhart said happily,"This first ones to Gladys Gudgeon, bless her - huge fan of mine."

I didn't really do anything except compliments his pictures which caused him to smile at me showing his white, shining teeth. Then I would flutter my eyes at him. Harry would scowl at me and then we would do the whole process again.

At points the blonde, whose name was Roseline kept on giving smiles at Harry. OoO, Drama.

Soon the candles started to burn lower and lower, making the light dance over the many moving faces of Lockhart's watching us. It must have been nearly time to leave.

And then I heard something, something quite apart from the spitting of dying candles and my voice talking.

It was a voice, a voice to chill the bone-marrow, a voice of breath-taking, ice-cold venom.

"Come .... Come to me .... Let ma rip you .... Let me tear you .... Let me kill you ...."

I gave a huge jump. I looked at Harry and Roseline, but they just looked back at me. All of us looked at Lockhart.

"What-?" Harry said loudly.

"I know!" Said Lockhart,"Six solid months at the top of the bestseller list! Broke all records!"

I looked at them confused. What was he talking about?

"No!" Harry said frantically,"That noise!"

Roseline and I nodded our heads.

"Yeah," she said,"I heard that too"

"Sorry?" Lockhart said looking puzzled at both of us,"What voice?"

"That - that voice that said - didn't you hear it?" I asked, this time Harry and Roseline nodding at me.

Lockhart was looking at us in high astonishment,"What are you two talking about? Perhaps you are getting a little bit drowsy? Great Scott - look at the time! We have been here nearly four hours! I'd never believed it - the time's flown hasn't it?"

I shrugged, trying to hear the voice again. Feeling dazed, I left Roseline and Harry alone without saying a word to them.

What was that noise? Who did that person want to kill?

I sighed as I slipped into bed and closed my eyes, falling asleep immediately.

*

I went to Potions and sat down on my usual spot, and started taking out my books.

"Ah, Miss Greenwood, Miss Lupin, take a seat," Sev said.

I turned around to see that it was the same girl from detention and her friend. I glared at her, it was like she was all of a sudden stalking me.

"Class, from today these two will be joining us in our Potion Classes. Any questions."

I made an annoyed face, why would they join us?

Draco lifted his hand up.

"Yes Mr. Malfoy," Sev said turning to him.

"Why are first years here?" Draco asked glaring at the two.

"For your information, Draco, these first years are way better in Potions think you are," Sev said.

Many people tried to hold there laughter in, I didn't even try, which caused Draco to nudge his elbow in my ribs.

"I'll be putting you into groups of five," He told us.

Sev waved his wand, making peices of parchment appear in front of all of us.

Group 1.

Rose Weasley
Blaise Zabini
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Roseline Greenwood

"Great," Draco said sarcastically,"we've got Pottah and a mudblood!"

I was so close to punching him, but I couldn't do it in front of Sev.

"Sit according to your groups," Sev said.

*

"So you take the Wolvesbane, and boom!" I said, knowing exactly what I was doing.

The potion formed some smoke.

"Hold on," Roseline said,"You forgot the Anonite."

She added the ingredient to the potion.

"Are you guys going to help out or just sit there?" We asked the boys.

"I don't even know what the hell we are doing," Blaise said to us.

"I'm not going to lie, I don't know either," Harry said joining in.

"We are making some typeof healing potion or something," Draco said tiredly.

Roseline said,"No its for Werewolves Malfoy."

"Wow. The mudblood actually knows something," Draco replied sarcastically.

"Draco!" I exclaimed asked I glared at him. I had told him to not use that foul word!

"Whatever." Roseline said to me,"Lets get on with the Potion."

*

"IT WAS AWFUL," Pansy complained to me. We were in The Great Hall for lunch and she was telling me about her experience in Potions.,"I was stuck with two Gryffindors and two Hufflepuffs!"

Pansy pretended to faint.

"Oh come on," I said to her,"I am sure it wasn't that bad."

I rolled my eyes and just continued eating.