#Chapter 32

Dedicated to _tiktok_series_, hope u enjoy!

*Roses POV*

"Wait it here," Draco said to us, motioning Ron and Harry to sit down on the two chairs near the fireplace. I shrugged and helped myself to sit down,"I'll go and get it - my fathers just sent it to me -"

Draco came back a minute later, holding, what looked like a newspaper cutting.

He thrust it under Ron's nose.

''Hey,'' I said,''I wanted to read that too.''

He handed me another one.

''This will give you a laugh,'' Draco stated.

I nodded at him, looking down at the paper as Ron's eyes were already in shock.

ENQUIRY AT
THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Arthur Weasley, Head Of The Misuse Of Muggle Artefacts Office, was today fined fifty Galleons for bewitching a muggle car.

Mr Lucius Malfoy, a governer of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where the enchanted car crashed earlier this year, called today for Mr Weasleys resignation.

'Weasley has brought the Ministry into disrupt,' Mr Malfoy told our reporter. 'He is clearly unfit to draw up our laws and his ridiculous Muggle Protection Act should be scraped immediately.'

Mr Weasley was unable for the comment, although his wife told reporters to clear off or she would set the family's ghouls on them.

I put the newspaper on the table besides where I was sitting and rolled my eyes.

"Wow Draco," I said,"Didn't you say this would give us a laugh? Well, none of us are. You have a really bad taste in calling something 'funny,' but don't worry, we'll work on it. "

Draco looked at Harry impatiently,"Well? Don't you think it is funny?"

"Ha-Ha," the two of them said bleakly.

Draco smirked at me in order to say that it was funny. I just rolled my eyes, once again, at him.

"Arthur Weasley loves muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them," Draco carried on,"You'd never know the Weasley were pure bloods, the way they act."

I was going to say that I was once a Weasley too but I didn't want to say anything because I had just noticed we weren't alone, there was a girl who I had not seen before.

Ron's - or rather Crabbe's - face was controted with fury.

"Whats up with you Crabbe?"

I hesitated.