#Chapter 60

*Rose's POV*

The rest of the days were like a nightmare for me. Draco, Ron and Harry got into fights and they expected me to choose a side.

Draco said that I should stop acting like I was their friend, and I wanted to do the same thing, but that would mean breaking Hermione's heart.

She had been so cheerful ever since I had decided to become Ron and Harry's friends.

My mind was already full enough with those thoughts, but the teachers had to put more into my brain.

They gave us alot of homework. I longed to go into the room with the piano to make a song on my thoughts, but I just wasn't finding the time to do so.

Instead, I found myself sneaking out after dinner to Sirius. I always felt like I could talk to him about anything and he would just sit there listening to him.

One time I asked him how he was able to sit so quietly, and he responded by saying,"James used to talk about Lily alot that I just got used to it in the end."

I would also be there completing my homework. I would tell him about my problems, and he would tell me his.

Sirius said that he was getting closer to Hermione's cat. Crookshanks was helping him try and get peter.

Peter was always so close, I felt like just grabbing him and killing him there and then. But I couldn't.

Sirius would also help me with some of my Astronomy work. I was good at most of my subjects already, mainly acing in Divination because it was an easy subject.

I also found myself not going to Hogsmeade because I could not decide who to go with.

Blaise would usually come and save the day by asking if I wanted to go with him, but I was still ignoring him, and his attempts to talk to me were failing.

I would be hanging out with both the groups, taking turns.

When I was with Hermione and them, they would be filling me out on what I missed in their conversations.

It was then when I noticed Harry and I had alot of things in common.

When I was with the group, nothing much was happening. Most of the time Draco was trying to convince me to be a true Slytherin and stay friends with people only from Slytherin.

But I was stubborn.

Professor Lupin was back teaching us, and we carried on learning from where we had left off.

November past and Ravenclaw won against Hufflepuff. Flint was very sure that we would be winning all the Quidditch matches this year, and so, we were back to practicing very hard.

The holidays had also came, and I was staying for the holidays. Mainly because Hermione wanted me too.

Nothing much happened during that month.

There was one last Hogsmeade trip before the Christmas holidays, and on that morning Hermione and Ron were trying to convince me to go with them as I had missed out all the other trips.

"Come on, Rose, you need some fresh air," Hermione said sternly.

"Don't you want sweets from Honeydukes?" Ron attempted.

But I had already planned out what I was going to say in my mind.

"I asked Tracey to get sweets for me already," I replied stubbornly.

The both of them sighed,"Alright, I guess you aren't going to come with us no matter what. We better get going."

I smiled, I had, once again, won't over them and had things to my way.

I sighed, what was I going to do now? I walked through the corridors, in my thoughts.

But I was interrupted.

"Rose!"

It was Harry. I sighed, rolling my eyes, before turning around to Harry with a smile on my face.

"Oh hey Harry, no plans?" I asked, hopeful he would say that he has plans.

"I need to show you something,"He said. Harry looked around before taking something out of his pocket.

It was a piece of parchment. I looked at Harry.

"I trust you, so I am only showing you this secret, okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

Harry tapped the parchment and said,"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

One the parchment appeared a map, a map of the whole castle.

"Isn't it cool?" Harry whispered.

I could see Harry and I standing in the map. I slowly nodded at his question.

"I can go to Hogsmeade now," Harry said with a smile,"Fred and George said I can get to Hogsmeade using this path. It will take me straight to the Honeydukes' celler."

I shrugged,"Hogsmeade isn't that fun. It gets boring after some time."

"So you aren't coming?" Harry asked, looking sad. I shook my head,"Sorry.. No."

*

"You are early," I said as I saw Harry walk towards me. I was sitting on a rock under the tree, the same tree that I first saw Draco sitting on.

"You were right," He said joining me on the rock I was sitting my the black lake,"Hogsmeade is no fun at all."

I was surprised. Wow, I could actually be right.

"Sirius Black is my Godfather, and he wants to kill me," Harry finally managed to say.

I acted shock, as if I didn't know. Harry sighed and stood up, leaving me. I did not complain.

I stood up to, and went to meet Sirius.