#Chapter 35

*Rose's POV*

Hermione remained in the hospital for several weeks.

There was a flurry of rumour about her disappearence when the rest of the school arrived back from their Christmas Holidays, because of course eveeyone thought that she had been attacked.

So many students filed past the hospital wing trying to catch a glimpse of Hermione that Madam Pomfrey took out her curtains again and placed them around Hermione's bed, to spare her the shame of being seen with a furry face.

I went to visit her during all my breaks, not getting used to the fact that she looked like a cat. Every time I saw her I burst into laughter.

I was, as usual, with Hermione. She had reached under her pillow she was sleeping on and brought out a letter that she wanted to show me.

"

To Miss Granger, wishing you a speedy recovery, from your concerned teacher, Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honrary Member of the Dark Force Defence League and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile award."

I looked up from the paper and handed it back to Hermione,"You are soo lucky."

It was not fair that she had gotten a letter from Lockhart she wasn't even sick. I had gotten hit by a buldger and no one even came to visit me.

Hermione smiled at me.

*

Having Potions once more, I went to Sev's class.

Today, once again, we were to be in our groups.

I sat down waiting for everyone to arrive.

"Morning Rose."

I looked up to see that it was Rosie.

"Morning Roseline," I replied.

*

"Easy, just put one of these," Draco said. He then put some red berries into the cauldron.

It has been a while and Draco had insisted he takes over in making the Potion this time.

"Wrong berries Malfoy," Roseline said.

"She is not wrong," Blaise said as he looked at the cauldron,"That Potion looks deadly."

"That's dumb of you, Draco! You were supposed to put Mistletoe Berries," I stated.

"Umm, I think we should back away. It looks like it's going to blow," Harry said.

"I don't think it wi-" Draco was cut off by the exploding cauldron.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT MALFOY! IF YOU PAYED ATTENTION WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!" Harry shouted at Draco.

"IF YOU HELPED, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS, WOULD WE POTTAH?" Draco screetched back.

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" I said, but I was ignored the quarreling boys.

"SHE SAID TO SHUT UP! IT'S BOTH OF YOUR FAULTS!" Roseline said making Draco and Harry stop quarreling.

"What's going on in here?" Sev asked us.

"Malfoy here but the wrong berries in the potion," Blaise explained to Sev.

"You should have paid attention, Mr Malfoy. Five points from Slytherin. And all of you will stay to clean this mess up. Also, detention for all of you."