#Chapter 7

*Rose's POV*

Today was our first ever Quidditch practice, and I was a bit nervous.

I walked with Pansy towards the Quidditch field, I still wasn't friends with Hermione. But it didn't seem like she didn't cared. That made me feel loney, but I wasn't about to say sorry. It was all her fault.

I became best friends with the Slytherin 's in my year instead so that I was not lonely.

Draco was really happy, for some reason, that I had stopped being around Hermione.

So, anyways, I was introduced to everyone one in the team. I didn't actually even bother with their names. They were all boys, I kinda felt uncomfortable with them around.

First, I was told to watch them play. I wasn't able to join them for a very long time.

Then they allowed me to play. I was against all of them, which definitely wasn't fair for me.

However, I wasn't going to give up.

I had managed to win over them, making them very angry. I had showed them to never underestimate a girls power.

Smirking, I went with Pansy to The Great Hall.

*

It was November, and the first match was due.

It was against Gryffindor, and we had to win. I had been training so hard with the Slytherin team.

Lucky for me, I was pretty good at my subjects, so I was able to do the homework they pilled up on us quickly.

I wasn't really nervous for the first match. It was just that I wasn't hungry. But Draco, Tracey and Pansy were trying to push food in my mouth.

"Come on Rose, I know how much you love food," Draco said.

"You don't have to be nervous you know, I'll even bring sweets for you" Tracey added.

"Yeah. Your gonna do great!" Pants finished.

I rolled my eyes,"Guys, I am not hungry, that's all. I am not nervous or anything."

"Sure," they all replied in unison, rolling their eyes.

I stood up and went early to change so I could have a small fly around before the actual game started.

When I had changed, I was hit by a hug. I blinked wondering who it could be.

"Hermione! Your practically choking me!" I said once I figured out who had hugged me.

"I am so sorry Rose. I-I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought that... I would finally have friends," She stuttered.

I sighed,"Oh, Hermione. I am sorry too, I should be happy that you aren't lonely anymore."

She smiled,"Good luck with your match today"

"Yeah, good luck with you match," Harry said, but I just ignored him. Why would he want to become friends with me, I was best friends with the Slytherins.

I was kind of confused to how she was able to make me apologize when I said I wouldn't be, but I didn't think about it much.

The other team mates started to come in so the three of them left.

I could here Ron saying,"Why would you even say good luck to that person. I understand you, Hermione, at least. But Harry!? Not expected, I thought you were on my side."

I rolled my eyes as Hermione looked back, mouthing sorry. I shook my head to indicate that it was fine. Most of the Gryffindors were just as stupid.

I was late for my team pep talk, but it looked like none of them actually cared.

All they told me was,"Do not betray our Slytherin team for a best friend," otherwise I was to meet my doom.

I shrugged not showing the fact that I was now nervous.

We walked onto the quidditch pitch earning cheers from our fellow Slytherins- Hermione did too a little-
and boos from the other houses.

Sev gave a little wave to me as a good luck. I smiled back to him.

We took off, I immediately grabbed the quaffle and scored. I tried getting the quaffle again but the Gryffindor team had way faster players. I managed to grab the quaffle at points, and even managed to score, but it was hard.

The game ended as Harry ate the snitch, how wonderful.

I stomped off to my dorm, I wasn't ready for quidditch, it was too much work. I would resign tomorrow, as for right now, I needed a nap.