#Chapter 56

*Rose's POV*

Ron, Harry, Hermione and I started hanging out together a lot...

I mainly tried to bring up tactic talks whenever Harry and I had conversations.

I made sure I took notes after I went to the Slytherin room so I wouldn't forget everything Harry said and I could give it to Flint.

He wasn't very appreciative, Flint wouldn't even say thank you!

Soon the match, Gryffindor against Hufflepuff arrived, and I was really excited to see who would win for the first time.

Usually, I wouldn't pay attention to Quidditch Matches, even if it was against Slytherin, because I didn't always play.

It was raining heavily, lightning struck every minute, which was followed by thunder.

Under an umbrella, I walked to the Quidditch stands alone. It was really early (even though it looked dark), and the match wouldn't be started that soon.

There was one more person there, she was sitting with a book and holding her umbrella in a position that neither she or the book would get wet.

I smiled.

"Erin!" I shouted as loud I could, which was enough to get her attention over the howls of the wind.

"Hey Rose, how are you?" She asked (however shouting as well) kindly.

I ran to her so we didn't have to shout.

"I am good and you?" I asked, panting.

"I am good as well. It has been a long time since we have talked... In fact, I don't think we have ever talked here at Hogwarts," Erin said.

I nodded, "Yeah." I went to sit next to her, my clothes getting wetter. I looked over at her book. "What are you reading?"

"Oh, this? This is my Potions book, we have Newts this year, so I am just revising. I wasn't going to come, but I wanted to support my team.." She then blushed,"...And Cedric."

I smirked,'' Oohhhh someone has a cru-" I noticed something shining that was pinned to Erin's Robes, "You are a perfect?!"

Erin nodded shyly.

Ah, a typical Hufflepuff.

"Congrats! We have so much to catch up on!" I said.

Time flew by really quickly and people started walking towards the stand holding different sizes of umbrellas.

I saw Cedric Diggory walk towards us, so I quickly stood up, wanting Erin to be with him.

Waving goodbye, I walked to the Slytherin stand where Tracey and Daphne were sitting with a huge umbrella between them.

"Oohhh candy!" I squealed when I saw Tracey with Chocolate Frogs.

She rolled her eyes, "Told you this would be her reaction." Tracey said to Daphne. She then handed me a box of Chocolate frogs,"I knew this would come in handy."

I smiled and sat down on the stands waiting for the Match to start.

The wind got really strong that I thought I would fly away, after all, I was light-weighted.

I saw the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff team go onto the pitch, walking carefully, staggering slightly.

The two captains walked up to each other and shook their hands.

We couldn't hear to what was going on, but the players mounted their brooms, and suddenly took off.

"And they are off!" I could faintly hear the commentary that was being said,"Malcolm Preece gets the quaffle, he passes it to Heidi Macovy who attempts to shoot... AND HE SCORES!"

The Gryffindors groaned and the Hufflepuffs cheered. Flint was staring.

"Wonder how he is going to react if Hufflepuff wins," Tracey said.

"He is definitely going to be mad," Daphne replied.

"Why so ?" I asked her.

"Because that would mean you were right all along, and that you have been practising to go against Gryffindor for no reason," Daphne said.

"Honestly," Tracey said. Even though I couldn't see her, I could hear her roll her eyes from her voice.

"I thought you were smarter than us," Tracey carried on.

I kicked her foot at she started muttering, I couldn't really hear her though.

It was getting a it hard to see, but both the teams landed onto the pitch.

Was the game over?

They huddled up.

Oh, they were having a time out.

I saw Hermione go to them, was she even allowed to do that? She waved her wand and quickly went back to her seat. I shrugged and looked down at my card that I had gotten from one of the Chocolate frogs.

Jocunda Sykes. I frowned, I had already gotten three of her. I don't see why she had to be on one of the cards, flying over the Atlantic ocean was easy!

"Could I have it? I haven't gotten her yet," Tracey said trying to do puppy eyes.

I laughed and handed her the card.

I looked back the game, They were back in the air. I lost track on the points, and I was unable to see the board.

"What is happening in the game?" I asked Daphne.

She shrugged,"I can't seem to see anything."

I shivered, then I froze. Dementors.

Everything had gone black, and I could hear screaming, then a voice.

"Not them, please. Not Harry! Not Ro-"

"Rose? Rose?" Someone was calling my name.

I opened my eyes to see Tracey and Daphne in front of me. Just above them I saw Cedric zooming out of the snitch and catching it.

"Rose, are you okay? You just suddenly blacked out," Tracey said.

"What? Yeah, no, I am fine, probably just dehydration or something," I replied, my mind focused on the woman who was screaming.

"Come on then, the match is over, Hufflepuff won," Tracey then said, smirking,"You should have seen Flint's face."

I nodded not paying attention.

We went to the Slytherin common room.

I went to my dorms, grabbing my candy, and going back to the main room.

I sat on the couch and stared into the fire.