#Chapter 64

*Rose's POV*

I had just climbed up the ladder to Divination.

I sat on my usual seat at the back of the class, taking out my Divination books.

"Can I sit here? All the other tables are occupied," Blaise asked panting, it looked as if he had ran all the way up.

I nodded.

In front of us was a crystal ball, it was mesmerizing.

I smiled, I was waiting for this lesson to come.

"Good day to you!" A familiar misty voice said. I had forced myself to learn not to zone out from her voice.

"I have decided to introduce the crystal ball a little earlier than I had planned," she said, making me smile, "The fates had informed me that your examination in June will concern the Orb, and I am anxious to give you sufficient practice."

I nodded, knowing I would be ready for that exam.

"Crystal-gazing is a particularly refined art. I do not expect any of you to see when first you peer into the Orb's infinite depths," Professor Trelawney continued.

"Honestly, I think I will fail in Divination," Blaise muttered.

I rolled my eyes and whispered,"Divination is easy"

"For you," he said in a low voice.

I went back to focusing on what Professor Trelawney was saying, "We shall start by practicing relaxing the conscious mind, so as to clear the inner Eye and the superconscious. Perhaps, if we are lucky, some of you will see before the end of the class."

With that, I looked at the Orb in front of me, trying to clear my mind. It was harder than I thought it would be.

All of a sudden memories flowed into me, when I first met Hermione, when I was sorted into Slytherin, how Draco stood by my side, how I went to dance classes, found out I could talk to snakes, I met Roseline, I got petrified, Went to Hogsmeade with Blaise, I found Sirius, befriended Harry and Ron, my twin saying he missed me..

I quickly shook my head, I had to pay attention on clearing my mind.

I stared at the Orb, waiting for something to happen.

And then I saw it! We were in a cabin, it looked like Hagrid's cabin.

Next to me was a blonde haired boy, Draco. In front of us were three men.

That was it! I could take Draco to talk to the Minister Of Magic!

I noticed Blaise was looking at me.

"Oh for goodness sake!"

I suddenly jumped and looked around. Hermione just yelled at a teacher!

"Not that ridiculous Grim again!" She said loudly.

I did not need telling twice to know what they were talking about. Professor Trelawney always talked about the Grim,and how Harry would die.

That was not true, and I knew that.

"I am so sorry to say that from the moment you have arrived in this class, my dear, it has been apparent that you do not have what the noble art of Divination requires. Indeed, I don't remember ever meeting a student whose mind was so hopelessly Mundane," Professor Trelawney said.

I widened my eyes. There was a moment of silence before-

"Fine!" Hermione suddenly said crammming her book into her bag.

"Fine!" She repeated, swinging her bag over her shoulder,"I give up! I am leaving!"

With that, she kicked the trapdoor open and left.

I blinked, what just happened?

"Ooooo!" Lavender, a Gryffindor, suddenly exclaimed, making me jump once again."Oooo, Professor Trelawney, I have just remembered! You saw her leaving, didn't you? Didn't you Professor?"

I did not pay attention to the rest. I looked back at the Orb, I wanted to find out if Draco and I were able to convince The Ministry Of Magic.

But I saw nothing.