#Chapter 58

*Rose's POV*

I was so angry at Blaise, he couldn't just steal my candy like that! Plus, he didn't even apologize after that.

I walked around cluelessly, before I heard my name being called by a familiar voice.

I swiftly turned around. "Hey Hermione, hey Ron," I muttered.

"What's wrong with you?" Ron commented.

I glared at him hard, and he gave me look as if to say he was pretty sure my eyes were going to pop out.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked.

I opened my mouth to answer, but I was cut off by Hermione.

"Have you seen Harry in the hospital wing yet?"

I wanted to tell her that I had way more important things than visiting the boy who lived, but then again, I couldn't. They would start to get suspicious because friends always stick together.

I mentally rolled my eyes at that thought.

"I was about to go visit him now," I said, putting on a fake smile.

Hermione frowned,"But the hospital wing is on the other side."

I looked around at my surroundings. I quickly muttered,"Sorry I was just in my thoughts," and rushed to the hospital wing.

The faster, the better. Three was no way I was spending all my time with Harry Potter.

I walked into the hospital wing.

Harry was the only person there.

He beamed at me, as if all his happiness was in that one smile. I forced a smile back.

"Hello Harry."

"Hey Rose," He grinned.

I didn't know what to say. After a little hesitating, I finally managed to say,"You good?"

He nodded.

"What happened--? Sorry, just curious, I was... I was... Not paying attention at that time."

Harry frowned,"Why? What happened?"

I shook my head,"Just fainted, but it's nothing. Go on, I asked you a question as well."

"Well," Harry started, slightly hesitating,"I saw the dementors coming in... Then I was in this memory, and a woman was screaming. She was-"

I cut him off, knowing the answer,"Your Mum."

He gave me a questioning look,"She was trying to protect me from Voldemort-"

I flinched at the name, but of course Harry would be saying you-know-who's name. A typical Gryffindor.

"-There was also this other baby next to me, we were holding hands," Harry smiled.

I shrugged,"Yeah, I got that vision too. But I never got as far as the holding hands part."

There was an awkward silence.

"Why do you think I got a memory of your mum and the other baby?" I asked a minute later, breaking the silence.

"I don't know," Harry whispered, deep in a thought.

My stomach grumbled, and I quickly looked at the time on Harry's watch. Lunch was about to be over.

"Bye Harry," I said, and ran to the Great Hall.

Panting, I reached the Great Hall on time, with ten minutes left to spare.

I sat next to Draco, grabbing a sandwich, completely ignoring Blaise.

No one else noticed this.