#Chapter 54

*Rose's POV*

"I love this candy!" Ron exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes,"Seriously Ron, who doesn't like candy."

"I feel to much candy is bad, besides, like my parents say, candy can rot your teeth," Hermione spoke up.

I glared at her.

"Never, ever, talk bad of our beloved candy!" Ron and I shouted in unison.

Hermione shuddered,"No one wants to go on your bad side with your relationship with candy."

Ron and I just smiled, eating.

"I should create a song on candy," I suggested, mainly to myself.

"Yes!"

"Wait, you sing?" Ron asked confused.

I glared at him,"Yes, yes I do Ronald, and you should know that because I used to sing alot at The Burrow."

"Oh.. I... I thought-" Ron started to stutter.

I cut him off,"You thought what? You thought that it wasn't me who was singing? See, I told you Hermione, I was never appreciated when I sang."

Hermione hesitated,"Let's not fight now." She waved her wand, conjuring up a Parchment and quills,"How about we help you with you song?"

I sighed,"Fine."

I took the parchment and placed it in front of us,"What do you want the name of the song to be?"

"I mean..." Ron said,"It is on Candy, so why don't we just name it candy?"

"Why don't we name it Sour Candy instead?" Hermione suggested,"It is plain and simple, yet attractive."

Ron and I nodded.

I wrote down Sour Candy on the parchment (middle top) and underlined it.

(A/N Let's just pretend the song is full English)

Sour Candy

So-Sour Candy (So-Sour Candy, So-Sour Candy, So-Sour Candy, So-Sour Candy)

(So-Sour Candy)

I'm sour candy, so sweet then I get a little angry, yeah

Sour Candy yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm super phyco, make you crazy when I turn the lights low

Sour Candy yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean

Dabhage pyeongcheonhe, neon dagawa nagessji (Answering calmly, you'll come to me)

Isang jeogila maldulleo nal peojanghangeon, neoya, neoya (It's over there, it's you, it's you)

If you wanna fix me, then let's break up here and now

geouikae mom, neo nunbicheneun galil geonikka chugha bomyeon neogimeobsi, solijilleowa (It's almost like a body, When you celebrate, you shout without hesitation)

Uh-huh, Uh-huh

I'm hard on the outside but if you give me time. Then I can make time for your love.

I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside.

I might be messed up-

"Ron, we are not putting that in my song!" I said.

"Yes, yes we are," He replied back to me.

"No."

"Yes."

"No-"

"Guys!" Hermione cut into our argument,"Stop fighting. Rose, for my sake, just keep it. Anyways, all of us are putting our thoughts to the song, it would only be fair if you let Ron keep that line."

I crossed my arms,"Fine."

-I might be messed up-, but I know what's love. You want a real taste, at least I'm not afraid.

Come come, unwrap me. Come come, unwrap me.

I'll show you what's me. Close your eyes don't peek. Now I'm undressin'. Unwrap Sour candy.

Come come, unwrap me. Come come, unwrap me. Come on, sour candy.

I'm hard on the outside but if you give me time. Then I can make time for your love.

I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside.

I'm sour candy, so sweet then I get a little angry, yeah

Sour Candy yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm super phyco, make you crazy when I turn the lights low

Sour Candy yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Take a bite, take a bite So-sour candy

Take a bite, take a bite Sour candy

My hand lifted off the Parchment,"I mean.. Atleast we have a song, though Ron, you parts are awfu-"

I was cut off with Hermione squealing,"I have never, in my life, created a song before."

Then she quickly looked at her watch that was on her wrist,"We have 20 minutes before we have to go back to the castle. I need to buy some more parchment, come on."

With that, I pocketed our song, and stood up at the same time as Ron.

We walked with Hermione.

"You guys wait here, I will quickly go inside," she said once we were outside the shop.

I nodded.

We waited there for a few minutes, but Hermoine still hadn't come out, how long could buying some Parchment take?

"ImissedyoualotRose," Ron suddenly blurted out.

"What?" I asked, not understanding a thing he said.

He took a deep breath,"I missed you a lot Rose."

I didn't know what to say. This just made me feel even more guilty, for the fact that I was only doing this to help the Slytherin Team.

"I missed you too," I finally managed to say.

At that moment Hermione came out of the store.

Ron and I cleared our throats, looking away.

"Let's go, shall we?" Hermione asked.

I nodded quickly.

On the way to the castle, we sat in the carriages with an awkward silence.

Hermione was beaming the whole way.