#Chapter 55

*Rose's POV*

"Hey Harry!" I called out to him, it was the next day.

I had spent my Sunday following him around, except for when he was in the Gryffindor common room.

Trust me, I wasn't stalking him, Flint told me that I had to follow him everywhere.

He was in his Quidditch robes and was heading to the Quidditch pitch to practice. I had chosen that right moment to call him.

Harry stopped and turned around,"Yeah?"

I ran to him.

"Want to hang out," I asked him, smiling.

He looked down at his Quidditch robes to show that it was obvious,"I can't I have practice. Maybe later?"

"But I'm not free later today," I replied looking sad.

He took a moment to think.

Then he finally said,"How about you come to see my practice, it would be a win-win, right?"

Excitment filled up me, I tried not to show it, Flint's plan had worked!

I then, after calming myself down, I shrugged,"Sure."

We walked to the stands together.

Harry motioned me,"You can sit down there."

I smiled,"Thank you."

He smiled back, his eyes were sparkling.

"Oye Potter," Wood called to him,"You're late for practice!" Wood was walking towards us now.

"Why is she here?" Wood said, eying me suspiciously.

Harry hesitated,"Erm, we were supposed to hang out today, but then Quidditch practice came in the way.. And, she isn't free later, so to make it up to her, I invited her to watch me practice?" It came out more like a question.

I quickly nodded in agreement.

Wood stared at me,"Potter, a moment please."

They walked away.

I sighed as Wood told Potter something. Flint's plan was definitely not going to work.

"But she could be spying on us!" Harry and Wood were arguing loud enough for me to hear.

Harry was angry,"You and your nonsense, she isn't here to spy! I trust her! Plus, it isn't like she plays, it is only if a chaser from the Slytherin team is injured. That is very unlikely to happen."

Guilt, once more, flood over me. But I shrugged it away, I wanted the Slytherin team to win and for that, I was ready to sacrifice everything.

"Fine, she can stay," Wood muttered, but just enough for me to hear.

Harry gave me a thumbs up, and I sat on one of the stands.

Wow. I never thought it was going to work.

There wasn't much going on. The other team members of the Gryffindor team didn't really trust me.

They kept on looking at me during the game, especially Fred and George. At one point they even went to talk to Harry.

I looked around as they practiced, looking for and tactics they used that would help us.

I noticed that Wood had eyes on everything that was going on.

If someone from our team flew next to, and blocked his way, he would not be able to see much, and if the quaffle came near him, one of our Chasers could easily shoot into one of the Hoops.

At points, Wood would call them, and they would talk, which I guessed was tactics. They never really showed any change in the game, however.

Perhaps it was because I was there.

Once the practice was over, Harry flew down to me.

I smiled,"You did well."

He didn't say anything for a while, but he looked away. "Thanks," he finally said in a small voice.

"I will see some time?" I asked.

He looked at me and stopped walking, he stared into my eyes. He then, quickly looked at the castle.

"Yeah," Harry said clearing his throat,"Of course."

I waved bye to him, which he returned.

I smiled to myself, I had them all fooled. I attempted to do an evil laugh, but I just choked on the air.

Once I was in the Slytherin common room, I told Flint everything that I saw, and what I thought they were doing.

He didn't congratulate me once I had told him. Flint had just stood up and left to go back to his dorms.

Typical.