#Chapter 11

*Rose's POV*

The rest of the days had been awesome. Hermione showed me alot of muggle music and we even watched things called movies.

"Rose wake up!"

"No."

"It is Christmas!"

"So?"

"So wake uuupppp!"

"No."

"We have presents to open!"

"You sound like I care."

"Rose get up or else.."

"Or else?"

"I am warning you"

I ignored Hermione.

"Fine, you asked for it."

At that she left the room. I smirked to myself as I thought that she had given up. I turned to make myself more comfy.

All of a sudden a felt a jolt of coldness. I shivered at turned to see Hermione smirking with a glass in her hand.

Oh she was dead. Before she could react, I grabbed the pillow and lunged towards her.

Luckily, she managed to run away leaving me falling onto the carpet with a thud. How dare she just leave me like that?

I heard Hermione in a giggling mess outside. I tried to open the door, but it was locked! Hermione had locked it from the other side!

"Mum said you have to get ready for breakfast now that you are awake," She said through giggles.

I sighed and grabbed my clothes, going into the shower. What a start of Christmas. My kind of holiday is sleeping in, having brunch, opening presents and going back to sleep.

But it looked like that wasn't going to be happening.

Once I had showered and gotten ready, I stuffed everything I owned into my trunk.

I checked the door and it was unlocked, I sighed and went downstairs to see Hermione sitting on the couch innocently smiling. I rolled my eyes at her.

Yes, we do alot of eye rolling.

"Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Granger," I greeted. They greeted me back smiling. Hermione and I ate our breakfast.

Then we opened up our gifts. Draco had gotten me a wonderful Slytherin ring. I smiled at it and put it on.

Pansy had given me a Slytherin colored scarf.

I opened up my other roommates gifts. They were sweets. I didn't mind because I loved sweets.

I opened up Hermione's present at the end, it was a diary kind of planner type thing.

"Wow Hermione," I said sarcastically,"I wonderful Christmas gift. Just what a person would want. A diary planner. This will definitely remind me of how close exams are. Oh goody."

"Hey! Don't blame me, they are pretty useful you know. Always come in handy, I have using it since I started school," Hermione replied rolling her eyes.

"I gave you a better gift, you know!" I exclaimed.

We argued for some time, then hugged each other as it was time for my departure.

"See you at school."

I stepped in front of the fire with my luggage and shouted address, Hogwarts, with the powder Sev had owls me. There was a quick whip and I was in the Potion's classroom.

"Sev!" He was sitting on his desk, back facing me.

"Merry Christmas Rose, how are you?" He asked, turning around on his chair.

"Awesome! You?"

"Very well thank you. Rose, I am sorry to say, but we have a change of plans. I have to stay on duty for the rest of the holidays, so we won't be able to leave Hogwarts."

I shrugged,"Sure, I don't mind."

To be truthful, I did mind. What was I supposed to do till school started? I was like literally the only Slytherin I'm my year.

I went towards my room and took out Sev's present. I had gotten him a potion set. Which I know, was the most awful present I had given anyone. But I couldn't help it, Sev wasn't an expressive person. So I didn't know what his liked and disliked.

I smiled anyway and gave me his gift for me. It was a Album full of pictures in files when I would play my songs.

"In here," Sev said,"You can put anything, your songs, memories your personal things. The good thing about this book is that the space never runs out."

I smiled and gave him a hug, which he awkwardly gave me back, I didn't really mind.

"I am sorry I gave you a crap present. I couldn't the think of anything."

"It is fine. I love this potion set, you can help me invent new Potions," He said smiling.

I made a sad face,"You know that I don't really like Potions. I would have maybe prefered DADA, but Quirrel is awful and gives me second thoughts!"

I started going on about how bad Quirrel is, not noticing that Sev had left. I pouted and checked my watch. He had gone for lunch and just left me behind!

I quietly slipped into the Great Hall feeling lonely. Sev sat on the teacher's table smirking. I rolled my eyes at him and went to sit at the Slytherin table.

There were a few older Slytherin's there. But there was no way that I was going to become friends with them.

As I ate my food, I noticed all my brothers and Harry staring hard at me. I just sighed and ignored them. Some people don't let me eat the wonderful feast in peace.

After I was full enough, I left The Great Hall after seeing Sev do the same. I reached the Potion's room first and went into my room that was made for me.

I sat on the bouncy bed and started to do all of the homework my teachers had given me.

Before I knew it, it was midnight. I hadn't even gone for dinner. Well, the good thing was that I didn't have to get stares for my brothers and Harry again, as well as I had managed to finish all my work.

However, I was pretty hungry so I stood up to find some food. I started walking randomly so that I would find the kitchen, but I had no luck.

Instead I heard a big bang from a room near by, which made me horrified.

I felt a little breeze, and Mrs Norris came in front of me. I ran for my life and found myself next to a statue. I hid behind it. Filch started coming closer step by step looking around.

While his back was turned away from me, I felt myself being yeeted into a room next to me. I wanted to scream because I could not see anyone, but a hand went over my mouth.

The door closed by itself and the person came in site.

"Potter," I snarled.

"Why do you hate me so much?" harry asked looking a bit hurt.

"Well, lets just say, long story short, that it is the fact that you came into myself. The boy who lived, famous for the fact that he survived. Anyone could do that. Then my brother comes along fooling himself and becoming friends with you."

"Why do you have to be friends with Hermione. She is also friends with Ron and I."

"Well, Potter, she was the only one there that was a non Slytherin when I needed her the most. The others just put hate on me. And I am pretty sure you already know that. Now, Leave me alone."

After saying that, I stomped off leaving him. That was a very weird conversation, I don't know why I felt that way.

I already knew that I had no luck at all in finding the kitchens, so I made my way back to my room to go to bed.