"Alright, Juniors, congratulations! One more year to go!"

The class cheers and screams in enjoyment.

"Calm down! We got less than an hour before you're off. Do it then. For now, the nice teacher I am brought the party to school." He walks over to the snack area. "We got salsa and chips. He gives me a quick glance. "We got small jimmy johns sandwiches, pretzels, and whatever you can find on the table. I did get ice cream. It's in the fridge. We will have it soon."

"Thanks, my dude," Eric says, getting up.

"Sit down. You are not having any. You are going to help me pack up my room."

"I never said I was."

"Then you can go sit in the office and wait until the bell rings."

"I guess I am helping."

"I guess you are. Class go up and get your food. I will play the Simpsons in a moment."

I went up to the table and grabbed salsa and chips, pretzels, a brownie, and a jimmy johns sandwich. Along with bottled water.

"Have enough there?" Eric says, taking a pretzel from my plate.

"Eric, over here now."

Lucas starts the Simpsons. We are halfway through the movie. I finished my plate of goodies.

He turns back on the light with the movie still rolling. "I'm going to go get the ice cream now. Everyone behave."

If you are wondering about exams, we already did those yesterday and throughout the week. It's Friday. We had Monday for studying. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were two classes each day.

Lucas walks back into the classroom with a gallon of ice cream with two mixed flavors. "I will call rows up. First row come up."

I waited till I was last.

"What can I get you, Miss. Campbell."

I wink. "Vanilla please."

He scoops me two scoops in a bowl. "I thought you would have gone for chocolate."

"Not today."

He puts a spoon in the bowl. "Toppings are on the right of you."

"Thank you, Mr. Till."

"Alright, class, I had fun with you for a short amount of time we had together! Before the bell rings, I advise you to throw your trash away."

The bell rings, and everyone rushes out. I threw my plate and bowl away. I walk over to Lucas as he is cleaning up.

"I guess this means the tutor sessions are officially over..."

"Sadly, yes. I had fun."

"Me too. Do you need help cleaning?"

"Won't you miss your bus?"

"Yes, but I was thinking of walking home through the woods with the trails that lead to my house."

"Then, I would appreciate it. I made Eric do most of the packing around here so I can be able to leave early."

"I saw," I say, closing the ice cream lid.

"Do you want to take the food home?"

"Oh my gosh, yes! The subs were my favorite."

"Not my salsa that I totally made."

"Sorry, but subs are my favorite food."

"Noted."

We finished up cleaning. I helped him pack for what needed to be inboxes. We took the boxes out of his car. We went back into his classroom for me to get the food.

"How are you going to carry all of that?"

"I don't know, but I will manage." 

"I can just take you if you home want?"

"Okay," I say, picking up the subs.

We put the food in the back. We drove onto the main road away from the school. We made it to my house. Lucas helped bring in the food and placed it in the fridge.

It was silent in the house.

I twirl around to Lucas, leaning on the island. "Well, thank you for helping me bring in the food."

He takes a step. "Thank you for helping me pack."

My mom walks in the door. He takes a few more steps away from me.

"Lucas, hello!" She says, hugging him.

"Good afternoon Lisa. How are you!"

"Great. I'm ready for that vacation."

"I am glad."

My mom sets her purse on the table. "What are you doing here. The tutor sessions ended this week."

"I brought food over from the small party I threw."

My mom looks over and smiles at me. "So nice of you. Are you still planning to watch Bella while Frank and I are gone."

"Yes! It's marked on my calendar."

"Mom, when are you leaving?"

"What's the date today? June 12?" She says, thinking.

"Yes."

"We are leaving June 20th."

"Oh, okay."

"I gotta get going. I have things in the car that I need to unpack."

I tell Lucas goodbye. I wish I had got to kiss him but my mom was in the room.

 I wish I had got to kiss him but my mom was in the room