14

"Welcome! Come on in." Lucas says, greeting them.

I stand behind Lucas. He greets them one by one. He invited two guys and one girl. The girl and him seem close. It's the way she hugged him and placed her hand on him. 

"I brought your favorite!" Dalton says, squeezing by Lucas's friends. He walks over to me with an  Oreo ice cream box.

"My savior," I say, giggling.

Dalton saved the day from me being awkward with Lucas's friends.

"Bella, come here and meet my friends."

A wave of heat spread throughout my body. "Okay..." I say, getting nervous. 

"This is Jack, Mike, and Melissa."

Jack is the one with the man bun and with black skinny jeans, Mike is the one with short brown hair that dresses like a dad, and Melissa is the only girl obviously, that is a blondie and has a party animal fashion style.

"Dalton come over here!" I say, looking behind me. "This is Dalton."

Lucas greets him graciously and so did his friends. We move to the kitchen where the party is.

"You know what time it is! Shot time!" Jacks says, going over to the whiskey.

Dalton and I look at each other knowing not what to do. Lucas's friends took hold of the alcohol and so did him.

"Do you guys want to play a game or something?" I say, putting my arms behind my back.

"Let's play spin the bottle! Every time it lands on you, you take a shot and then kiss." Melissa says, suggesting.

"Uh..." I say, looking over to Dalton then Lucas.

"Their underage, and I am her babysitter. I don't want her parents finding out she consumed alcohol."

"How old are you?" Melissa askes me.

"16."

"And you?" She says, pointing her finger at Dalton.

"17."

"I drank at his age. What's the problem? Lucas and I are long time friends and partied all the time at your age."

"Drop it, Melissa. Let's play truth or dare."

She rolls her eyes at him. 

We went to the living room where Lucas's friends brought the party in here. We sat in a circle. Dalton and I brung our drinks of sprite and cool ranch Doritos.

"Mike, you go first," Melissa says to him.

"Alright, truth or dare, Jack."

"Dare." Jack answers.

"Starting risky," Lucas says, taking a drink from his beer bottle.

"I dare you to go kiss Bella," Mike says, looking over to me.

"Come here sugar," Jack says, opening his arms to me.

I look over to Lucas like what the fuck.

"If you won't come, then I will come to you." Jacks says, starting to get up.

He crawls over and leans over me as I sit with my legs crossed. He gives me a long smooch on the lips. 

"See that wasn't so bad!" He says, leaning back and scooting back into his spot. "Your turn, sweetie."

"Uh, Dalton, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn't have?"