9

"You two behave. You know the rules. No smoking, No drinking, No drugs, No partying, No-"

I walk up to her. "Mom, I get it," I say, hugging her goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you, baby." She says, squeezing my cheeks.

"It's only for two weeks. I will be fine."

"I will call you once I get to Hawaii."

"Mom, go! Don't be late for your plane."

"Okay, okay, bye, Hunny."

"Love you, dad!"

"Love you too, doll."

"They are finally gone," I say, jumping on to Lucas, and putting my arms around his neck. He grabs ahold of me, holding me from my bottom. He kisses me back and forth.

I giggle. "You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment."

He lets go of me. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's get you unpacked first."

"Let's go." He says, picking up his bag.

We get into the guest room that he will be staying. I sat down on his bed with the bag that I brought up next to me. He drops his bag on the wooden floor. He slowly walks to me, and I lean back with my hands supporting me up. He climbs on top of me. I sink into the bed with him over me. He kisses my chest and moves up gently to my neck. He gives my neck a deep kiss.

He whispers in my ear. "Let's go swimming."

I push him off. "You ruined the moment," I say, pulling myself up and leaving

He grabs my arm and yanks me back into the room. "I didn't say you can leave."

"Well, I say I can." I walked into my room. "Meet me outside," I say, shutting the door.

I put on my new swimsuit. It's a blue top with an opening, and white bottoms that have flowers on them. I grab my sunglasses, sunscreen, and a beach towel.

"Would you mind putting sunscreen on my back?"

"Sure. Are you going swimming?" He says, asking me.

"No, I don't think so. Maybe another day."

I lay on my stomach on the beach chair. Lucas sits on me with each of his legs on the side of me.

"Can you take your top off so I can get every part?"

"Sure." I side off my top carefully with my arm covering my chest. My top doesn't have a clip, so I drop it next to me on the ground.

I hear him open the bottle. He takes his hand and massages the cold sunscreen on my back. He reaches the lower back. He rubs a small portion of my butt.

He gives me a firm spank on my bottom. "All done!"

"Can you hand me my top."

He picks up my top. "I don't think so." He throws my top in the pool. "Better come get it!" He says, jumping in the pool.

"Lucas!" I say, getting up as I'm covering my boobs afraid that my arm will slip. "I'm serious!"

He waves around my top in his hands.

"Ugh," I say, stepping into the pool. I walk towards him. "Give it."

He tosses it to me. "You are no fun."

I slid back on my top. "I know."

"Don't get out."

"Why? I want to go tan."