10

"What are you doing?"

I open my eyes. "Laying in the rain."

"I can see that. Let's get you inside. There is a severe thunderstorm watch."

"One more minute. Come join me."

"I don't want to get wet."

"You are already wet. Come lay next to me, please."

He groans. "Alright."

I hold his hand. "Isn't this nice."

"No."

"Don't lie. I know you do."

"Alright, it's calming."

I started to observe the hail descending from the sky. I quickly jump up.

"Let's get inside!" Lucas says, shielding me with his body.

We get inside all drenched. "I hope the storm is not going to be bad," I say, ringing out my shirt.

"Me too. I'm going to go get dry clothes on and get started on dinner."

"Same here."

I tossed my wet clothes into my bathtub. I get into a cozy sweatshirt with PJs pants.

I walk into Lucas's room. "It's still a little early. Should we cook dinner later?"

He pulls down his shirt. "I'm fine with that."

"Want to do another activity?"

"Yes! Let's go look at our bucket list."

I grab my sheet. "Being the second day, we got lots to do. We got one marked on mine and zero on yours."

"Once it stops raining, we can do mine. For now, let's do your sheet."

I browse my paper. "Wanna paint?"

"Sure!"

"Let me go find my paints and canvases."

I reach into my closet in my bedroom. I located my container of paints. "Where are those canvases. I swore I had some." I pick up the container of paints and walk back into the kitchen. "I can't find the canvases."

"Let us be the canvases."

"Cute idea Lucas. Let me go get on different clothing."

I hold my outfits in the mirror in my room. "Sports bra and shorts or a bathing suit."

"Sports bra and shorts," Lucas says out of nowhere.

"Okie," I say, walking over to the door and shutting it.

"Good, you are here."

"Burrr, it's cold in here. Though I like to have the air on when it's raining. Best feeling ever."

He lays out the paints by color. "You are weird."

"You first or me?"

"Let's do it at the same time, hehe."

"Let me go paper towels and a cup of water just in case," I say, walking over to the cupboard with the cups.

"Have you thought about are you are going to paint on me?"

I fill the cup of water from the fridge. "No, have you?"

"A flower."

"Pretty," I say, setting the cup of water and paper towels on the table. "I call the big brush!" I dip my brush into the paint, smearing it everywhere on his body."

"What are you making?"

"I don't know exactly."

"When you are done with me, can you lay down? I really want to tackle this flower. My dad is an artist, so let's see if I developed the gene."

I set my brush in the water. "Eh, I think I'm done. I suck at art when I'm around people."

"Alright, lay down then."

He spreads the paint on my stomach.

"That's cold!" I say, giggling.

"Don't laugh. You have to be still."

"Okay, Mr. Till."

He goes in for another dip in the paint on the paper plate. "Have I ever told you that calling me Mr. Till is hot."

"Mmm, is that so..."

He slowly strokes the paintbrush on my skin, going back and forth gently. I'm enduring shivers up my spine. He gives me butterflies whenever he is close to me. Every second is an urge to kiss him, but I always retain back. But this feeling... I couldn't hold back. I knock out the brush from his hand and yanked him close to me. I wrap my legs around him. He kisses me aggressively. I begin to take off my bra, however, he lets go.

"We can't... It's not right."

"I want you, Lucas... I want you so bad. I have since the day I laid my eyes on you." I say in a faint tone.

"Bell, you are a minor. I'm an adult that's almost thirty."

"I'm almost an adult."

"I don't want to take away your innocence. Just not yet."

"Keyword not yet."

"I want you. You don't know how much I want you. I crave you like a vampire craving for blood from the veins."

"Then why can't we..."

"We just can't. It's not right on my part."

I get up in anger and book out of the kitchen.

"Bell!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Leave me alone!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Former Teacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें