24

L: "Merry Christmas love."

B: "Merry Christmas Lucas."

L: "Did Santa bring you anything?"

B: "Yes, he brought me gifts cards and books."

L: "Did you ever find a white box?"

B: "White box?"

L: "Go check your nightstand."

I leave my living room couch. My parents are making breakfast. I sneak by them and go up to my room to my nightstand. I pull out the drawer to a small white box. It has a small gold bow on top. I set my phone on my bed, and I sit down with the box. I open it up to an artistic glossy blue bracelet with one black bead in the middle. It's one of those friendship/relationship bracelets. I slip it on, and I took a photo of it. I sent him the photo saying "It's beautiful, thank you."

L: "I'm glad you love it."

He sends me a picture back with him wearing one too. It's all black with that one bead in the middle that is my bracelet.

B: "Ugh, I want to kiss you and tell you how much I love you in person. You are always so sweet to me."

L: "You can later ;)"

B: "Later?"

L: "Your dad invited me to the Christmas dinner."

B: "That's amazing, but isn't this a risk?"

L: "It's a dinner with a few of your family members. I doubt they will be watching 24/7."

B: "Alright, then! I can't wait! I will be all dressed up."

L: "Mmm I can't wait."

"Bella, breakfast is done!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

B: "I got to go eat breakfast. See you later <3"

It's about time for the guests to arrive. I'm surprising Lucas with a new dress I got as a Christmas gift from my mom. It's a forevermore burgundy skater dress from Lulus. I'm not wearing Lucas's bracelet that he got me because It doesn't match with my dress and I don't if he is wearing his or not. It would be strange if people saw us wearing them together at the same time.

I stand on the side while my mom and dad welcome their friends and my uncles and aunts. My mom's mother, my grandma comes in looking gorgeous as always with her pearl earrings. My mom's brother and wife are here with their little one and my dad's sister and her husband are here with Emily. Lucas comes in the doorway wearing a hideous Christmas shirt with black jeans.

"Loving the spirit, Lucas!"

"Thank you, Lisa! You are looking dapper yourself."

"So kind of you to say! Come on in."

I smile at Lucas, and continued to act normal around him. I invited Dalton, but he never showed up. I'm sitting in the living room with Emily. She is on the chair by the Christmas tree and I'm on the couch. The door opens to Dalton and his father.

I spring up and walk up to them. "Dalton?! I thought you couldn't come!"

"Emily convinced me at the last minute."

I look over to her and smile. "Well, that's amazing! Merry Christmas, Mr. Carrington."

"Merry Christmas! I'm going to go say hello to your parents."

"Okay." I smile.

Emily and I have been getting along, believe it or not since Halloween night. It's nice without all the attitude from her. All of us sit at the table as my mom sets the last dish down. We have people split up due to the amount of people. Surprisingly Lucas is on the left of me. On my right is my grandma. I love sitting next to her. She is bundles of joy. Dalton is across from me on the right of me on an angle. After dinner, we move onto dessert. I got myself a piece of cheesecake and a brownie.

Meanwhile, out of nowhere, Lucas slowly slides his hand up my dress and stops midway. He strokes his thumb on my light-medium tone skin. He likes doing that, and I enjoy it too. Luckily I shaved the night before, so my thigh is smooth for him. I pretend like I'm arranging my napkin on my lap, which I am, but I pull my dress up a tad bit to take his hand and move it up. He makes his way into my petite white underwear, moving deeper inside. He rubs around slowly. I try not to move my legs too much to make a disturbance. He massages around in a circular motion. He is doing the best he can because of the odd circumstances. I try to not make a peep. I grip on his wrist with his hand still inside me. He slides out, wiping his hand on his napkin.

I cannot believe this happened at the dinner table on Christmas day. This was all new to me. I have seen people masturbating in movies, but I haven't experienced it in reality. It's not what I envisioned. It felt good and I want him to do it again when I'm laying down. I had a weird feeling down there when he first placed his hand on my thigh. My hormones are getting too intense, considering I haven't done anything besides kissing.

"I hope you enjoyed Christmas with us." My mom says to Lucas.

"I did, thank you! My family is in another state and I couldn't fly out there this year." Lucas says, holding leftovers in his hands.

"We will have to fly them out next year. I would love to meet them."

"Yeah, I will talk to them about that."

"Okay, well, you drive safely! We will see you soon."

I smile at him before he leaves. My mom's friends left, and my aunts and uncles. My grandma is staying the night in the guest room. Dalton is staying the night for a sleepover. We are going to sleep in the living room. This will be our first sleepover as best friends. I'm so thrilled. My parents never allowed boys to sleepover. My mom gave us simple rules to follow. One sleeps on the blowup mattress, and the other sleeps on the couch.

I chose to sleep on the blowup mattress and Dalton can have the couch because it's more comfortable. I'm laying on my back on my phone, texting Lucas.

L: "Was It okay for what I did at the dinner table?"

B: "It was good. You will have to do it when I'm on the bed."

L: "Haha, good :) I thought that would spook you out."

B: "I'm the one who drove you to go deeper and it was fun because it was a daring move. I can't believe that I did that... and you of course! I have never done something so extreme."

L: "You haven't touch yourself at all?"

B: "Not really..."

L: "So this was your first time?!

B: "Yeah..."

L: "What have you been doing all this time!?"

B: "Fantasizing..."

L: "Horny little mind lol. I am gonna head to bed, I am tired."

B: "You were a busy man today ;) Gn <3"