40

On the day of the baby shower, Lucas asked me to move in with him. That was one of the best gifts I received that day. Today we are going to get the nursery ready. We know we are doing it at the last minute, but we have got everything mapped out. Lucas brought me to his house... our house for another surprise. He takes my hand and guides me through his house to a half-decorated room.

"What's this?"

He smiles. "The nursery. Your grandma has been secretly helping. We couldn't tell your mom because we know she would spill the beans."

I begin to cry.

"What's wrong? Shit... Did you want to decorate? I left some things for you to do."

"N-no it's not that," I say, wiping my tears with my fingers. I wrap my hands around his waist. "You are so perfect and thoughtful." I breathe in his signature scent. "I am so lucky to have you."

He hugs back and kisses me on the head. "Shall we get decorating?"

I sniffle my nose. "Yes," I say, smiling.

Our baby girls room has navy blue walls, and one of the walls has a stunning flower floral design that lightens up the room. Next to that wall is her oak wood crib. In the corner of the room is a white-greyish chair. Behind the crib is her closet, and I can't wait to organize that. The room didn't take long. I did go to the store to add additional things to make the bedroom a little better. The closet is almost done since I love organizing.

For the next few weeks, we have been laying low and doing nothing but being lazy. Lucas continues to go to work, though. My grandma has been coming over to hangout. I go to my parent's house once in a while. They at least come to my house twice a week. My room is still the same over there. I told them they can make it into the room they want, but they insisted they will keep it the same. Like if Lucas, me, and the baby wants to come and stay the night. For work, I took time off of work because I don't want anything to happen, or there is a moment that I can give birth there. That would be a story to tell.