36

Lucas and I arrived back home, and he still hasn't said anything. I don't know how to bring up this subject. I would have never thought I would be pregnant at eighteen. I had so much planned for Lucas and me. And the fact he said he didn't want to have children anytime soon took a knife to my heart. It still hurts because what if he doesn't want this baby. Am I going to go through it alone? In a short amount of time, I have chosen for myself to keep it. I don't have the heart to abort it.

(Lucas POV)

I walk into Bell's room, to her sitting up against her bed frame with her legs crossed. I make a seat next to her and glanced at her laptop. She is on the site babycenter.com. This brings me back to my previous relationship, and my angel baby. This topic of me being a father again makes me nervous.

(Bells POV)

I scoot my computer towards him. "Um... I think our baby is this big," I say nervously.

He rubs the back of his neck. "Wow... the size of a peanut."

"Y-yeah..." I say, bringing back the computer back to my face.

"I am in." He says out of nowhere.

I laugh. "You have no choice, silly."

"I could go get milk and never come back." He says, chuckling.

"Oh, I will find you," I say, smirking.

"I just want you to know that I do want this baby, and the thing I said yesterday, if you remember, do not worry about that."

Suddenly my heart goes to ease. All the pressure on it withers away.

I look over to Lucas. "Would you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie do you wanna watch."

"It's a pregnancy movie if that's okay."

"Yeah, that would be great." He says, kissing me on the forehead and shutting my laptop.

We finished the movie, For Keeps, and it was great because it fits our situation. The movie affected us, and we had sex again. We went to bed shortly after. I helped make a form of a person in the guest room, so my parents think he is in his room.

The next afternoon we started our evening by heading to the store to find the perfect gift to tell my parents and the world. I took off work for this big event, not knowing how my parents will take it. We went to a t-shirt store. I found the perfect shirt. "It started with a kiss and ended like this." with an arrow pointing down. For my parents, I found one with "#1 grandma and #1 grandpa." I purchased them three, and then Lucas and I went to Panda Express because that's what I craved. I know I eat a lot, but I'm blaming it on my fast metabolism.

We went home and ate and watched The Walking Dead. We haven't gotten far with the show. We are only on season one. After finishing an episode, I go ahead and pack the shirts in separate bags to surprise my parents when they get home. They are on the kitchen table, ready to be opened. It's dinner time, and that means my parents arrived home. They brought in dinner, a pizza and a salad.

"Honey, are these gifts for us."

I get up from the couch, forgetting the gifts are still on the table. I safely run to the kitchen in my jacket. "Yes," I reply. I start unzipping my jacket. "Let me show you something."

My mom reads my shirt, and my dad reads the shirt behind her. Now that they know, they look like they are going to pass out. I help my mom to a chair, and Lucas helps my dad to his seat. Lucas and I sit across from each other in our overwhelmed faces.

I look over at my mom. "I just found out, and I wanted to let you know." I look over at my dad "to let you both know."

My mom's face lights up. "How far along are you?"

"I believe two to three weeks."

My dad opens the pizza lid. "You better eat, dear." He says, smiling at me.

"Have some salad too. It's good for you and the baby."

"Wait, should you open your presents now."

"Oh, yes!" My mom says excitedly.

Lucas hands them both their bags. They open them in happiness.

"Let me go put this on!"

"Mom, I wanna eattt," I say, laughing.

"It will just be a minute, and dear, you put yours on too." My mom says, speaking to my father.

My dad gets up slowly. His bones are getting older by the minute. They leave the room, and Lucas and I sigh at each other in relief.

"That went really well," Lucas responds, taking a bite of pizza.

"Now it's your turn to tell yours..."

"Why do you say it like that?" He asks.

"I have never met them, so I don't want to expect."

"They will love you, babe, and our baby."

I smile. "Okay, food time," I say, giggling. "These two gotta eat."

After dinner, we had a small family meeting about my baby and how we planned to raise this child. Money shouldn't be the problem as of right now because I have saved a lot, but soon it will since I will be laid off due to pregnancy leave. Lucas has saved up to, so that will help a lot. My parents said they will help as well. My mom said she will also help me with the baby shower, and she has some good taste, so I cannot wait for that.

My mom also allowed us to sleep in the same room. She clearly said, "damage has already been done" in a humorous tone. They were not that upset as I thought they were going to be. They are very supportive parents in this period. I help my mom clean up some of the dinner. She didn't allow me to do much since she is overprotective about this baby and me which, I understood.

Lucas sits me up on my bed. He is showing me signs that he wants to share something with me that's important, that's why he brought me to my room in the first place. He proceeded to share with me that he would like for me to move in with him. I over excitedly said yes.